Small City» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement from City Hall rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carmine Migliore
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played one game completely wrong because nowhere on the rules I could find that a citizen still waiting in the City Hall can ONLY move to an R1. I have watched rahdo runs through and it made sense. My question is, where is in the rules that you can't move a citizen from City Hall say to a factory?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 8:
"Citizens on City Hall are not moved until the conclusion of this [Move Citizens] phase, at which point they move into empty Residence 1 spaces.

After you have finished your turn (having moved all citizens you were required to move, and others as you wish), it’s time to find new homes for Citizens at City Hall: To each Residence 1 that is empty in your Borough, move one Citizen from City Hall."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.