Isaac Trickey
msg tools
I previously made a poll just after the Dunwich Legacy was finished (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1820844/poll-favourite-inve... thought it would be interesting to see how opinion has changed after going through Carcosa, especially now that we have had more experience playing with the investigators.
Poll
1. Who is your favourite Arkham Horror LCG Investigator?
Roland Banks
Daisy Walker
Wendy Adams
Agnes Baker
"Skids" O'Toole
Zoey Samaras
Rex Murphy
"Ashcan" Pete
Jenny Barnes
Jim Culver
Mark Harrigan
Minh Thi Phan
William Yorick
Sefina Rousseau
Akachi Onyele
Marie Lambeau
Norman Withers
Carolyn Fern
2. Who is the most powerful Arkham Horror LCG Investigator?
Roland Banks
Daisy Walker
Wendy Adams
Agnes Baker
"Skids" O'Toole
Zoey Samaras
Rex Murphy
"Ashcan" Pete
Jenny Barnes
Jim Culver
Mark Harrigan
Minh Thi Phan
William Yorick
Sefina Rousseau
Akachi Onyele
Marie Lambeau
Norman Withers
Carolyn Fern
      174 answers
Poll created by Jenemai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Calvin Wright isn't released yet, but he's a contender for me. Not for most powerful, obviously, although he can be fearsome at the end of a scenario.

For me, Akachi's signature card and ability give her the edge on Agnes for most powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Pogatshnik
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
haha! 75 people have voted and nobody has noticed that Lola Hayes isn't on the list? I guess she's not very popular....

Popularity aside, on the "power" scale, it's really hard to answer that. Rex is very good on normal or easy mode, but I tend to think Daisy is stronger than him on Hard mode, since he will not succeed by 2 as often. Player count matters too, I wouldnt pick Daisy or Rex for strongest solo investigator, but when they are on teams they are quite good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played them all but was impressed by Agnes' ability to screw the chaos bag and do consistent damage, and by Mark's overall ability to draw cards and increase skill value.
I'm learning to play Daisy and Ashcan and they feel interesting but underwhelming when compared to those two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Trickey
msg tools
Hahaha!! whoops
I have played her for just one campaign myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! I appreciate Lola as an underdog, but I'm too overwhelmed by building her, so I've avoided her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Leafman
United States
flag msg tools
I’d probably go with Wendy or Zoey as my favorite.

I’d pick Rex as the strongest, assuming we’re talking about multiplayer. I don’t think he slows down at high levels at all, because Higher Education makes triggering his ability achievable even on Expert. When properly built he’s gathering clues close to twice as fast as any other investigator, and that’s pretty broken.

Other extremely strong investigators for high level multiplayer are Agnes, Akachi, Daisy, and Mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
One who fully grasps Bayes' Theorem, yet remains in our universe to aid others, is known as a Bayesattva.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's just something about Jenny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolas James Johnson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Lola, no party goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.