Subject: Injuries during fights rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

Do injuries during fights carry over once the fight is done? For example, if i was burnt, does that burn stay after the fight finished or does the status get removed?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Potter
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
astrogal wrote:
Hi

Do injuries during fights carry over once the fight is done? For example, if i was burnt, does that burn stay after the fight finished or does the status get removed?

Thanks

I thought I read in the manual that they are removed when the battle is over, but I can't find it now. Some of them state until battle is over while others only come into play during a phase of battle. Page 51-2.

Good question. I've been playing it wrong if some of them are carried over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of them hang around and others end when the battle ends, just check the tab;e in the manual and it should say if it stays until you heal in a town or shrine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some clearly state they end once combat ends, Burned does not...but I'm pretty sure I've not carried it over after combat. (right or wrong, it makes sense to me so I'm happy)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.