Popular Tags: [View All]
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Has i open my KS box (the plastic wrap) i noticed 3 glue spots on the box (i wonder how this happened!)
I open the lid and i see all the pieces with a paint job my 2 year old would do better, paint is smeared, broken parts of paint in general it's horrendous.

I sent a msg to OZ and no response...

EDIT: images for context: https://imgur.com/a/neGVjI4

EDIT2: Checking the KS images:

Compare the image above with the game i received, i'm baffled and sad at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Corroyer
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Hello,

I just answered to the e-mail you sent to me through Kickstarter today.
I never received any message from you before this message.

For information, the KS images came from a real game box.
Some other backers put images of their game on Facebook and also Boardgamegeek and everything is normal.

Material issues happened, and if you need replacement pieces, I can send it to you.

But as I explained in my e-mail, we made the choice to have handmade and handpainted tiki miniatures and it's in agreement with the theme of the game. So the tikis are not identical.
And yes, during the transport, damages could happen.
A replacement request has to be done in this case.

Is it worth it to put a rating of 1 on BGG without playing the game ? I don't think so.
Is it worth it to tell me that I earned a voice against my future KS projects ? I don't think so.

Few backers had issues with miniatures (for the moment I had to sent 2 miniatures), they just sent me a replacement request and the problem was fixed.

Best regards

Florian (Ôz Editions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

I just replyed to your message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to publicly apologize to Florian, after my childish post (out of frustration) he sorted out everything.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.