Subject: UK Bulk order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Berry
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you live in the UK and would like to join a bulk order for 18GB, to save shipping costs, please let me know.

The cost of shipping a single game to the UK is about $64, two games is a about $75, four games is about $98, and the an eight game box would be $140. So there are definitely economies of scale: the shipping cost per buyer would be $64, $37.50, $24.50 & $17.50 respectively.

This would be on top of the cost of the game itself, which would be the standard $156 from Golden Spike Games - http://www.goldenspikegames.com/. There will probably be import charges as well, but again it should be cheaper to spread them between a group rather than everyone to pay individually.

Of course, we then have to distribute the games within the UK once they arrive here. UK postage costs will likely be around a fiver. I may be able to deliver a couple of games in person at Manorcon in July, but I'll be travelling by train, so I own't be able to carry a large number of games with me.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining a group order. I'd like to have the order ready to give to Jeff Heuer of GSG when he returns from holiday in May.

Dave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Coleman
United Kingdom
Seaton Delaval
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
I don’t look like my photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dave,
Colour me interested in this. Just give me a poke when the money is due

Thanks
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Please add me to the order as well. Get in touch re monies etc as you need.

Godfrey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Taylor
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dave...

I'd love too. I'd also love another title. Do you offer you still have slots sir?

Also are you in touch with Jeff again yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Berry
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: This bulk order will be happening in July. If anyone else wishes to add themselves to the order, please let me know.

Craig, I will contact you directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.