Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thebrewgeek
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there is a Kickstarter for this game and Factory Funner. Does anyone if these games are going to be available in retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the Kickstarter page itself:

Corné van Moorsel wrote:
Prices at later sales will be higher.

Now, since we're in the US and they're in the Netherlands, I don't know if the total cost for us will be higher or not. I'm interested only in Habitats and the total cost for me to get into the Kickstarter would be about $47 since shipping is $18-$19.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lockard
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI: Meeple Source has the 2nd edition of Habitats in stock, but getting the 3rd edition from Kickstarter is less expensive. I usually order my imported games from Games Surplus but they are not planning to stock either game (as of the last time I asked).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thebrewgeek
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it looks like it's not going to available at Coolstuff or Miniaturemarket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thebrewgeek wrote:
I know there is a Kickstarter for this game and Factory Funner. Does anyone if these games are going to be available in retail?

Doubtful if you are in the US since the publisher is in the Netherlands and doesn't do large print runs (usually reprints through KS)

There are copies on bgg for sale tho that are similar/lower price if you count shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frotes wrote:
Thebrewgeek wrote:

Doubtful if you are in the US since the publisher is in the Netherlands and doesn't do large print runs (usually reprints through KS)

There are copies on bgg for sale tho that are similar/lower price if you count shipping

I just came to post a thank-you for reminding me that to check the marketplace since I took your advice, but I just now realized that it was your copy that I bought! I'm taking it to my in-laws' house tonight and am really looking forward to playing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.