Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Secaur
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Several nights ago a friend lost a little green camel from his new copy of Through the Desert. After he left, our friend Brian scanned the floor and found it. I kept it to since I knew I’d see him next week. I started a text to the owner of the camel letting him know I had it and would bring it next week. But the message sort of snow-balled. I’d like it to keep snow-balling with your help. Feel free to add your own puns with game titles. I’m sure I missed some opportunities. Feel free to have fun with it! (I even have a few pictures I’ll see if I can figure out how to add here.)

Little Green Camel’s Big Adventure

What an adventure I had! It started late Wednesday night. I had been heading THROUGH THE DESERT with all my friends and family when, suddenly, I was FALLING down onto the ground below. I tried to resist the feeling of GLOOM and come up with a plan to return to my herd. First things first: get back up on the table. FEARSOME FLOORS are no place for lost camels!

I set my feet and tried to focus: “Up, CAMEL UP!” I repeated in my head as I slowly scaled the wall. I had always been very athletic ever since hICECOOL. At last I was standing on the window sill looking out into the VAST parking lot. There was a DARK MOON in the sky and something told me I was NOT ALONE. Sure enough, I turned and saw that I was surrounded by assailants!

I knew I had to RUN, FIGHT, OR DIE! I had to ESCAPE!. So I ran and I ran. My little green camel legs were so tired! “No!” I told myself. “You CAN’T STOP!” My ADRENALINE was pumping, but sadly I’m no racing camel, and I knew I’d never be able to outrun all of my attackers.
And sure enough, THE GAME was up. I’d been captured!

But then suddenly, as if from the HERO REALMS themselves, came my savior! His name was Brian Wise and he was clad all in red.

He didn’t SAY ANYTHING, but just headed into the battle. BANG! Down went enemies one after the other. Brian was in a BLOOD RAGE as he’d swing his fist to SMASH UP and down upon them, cutting through them like a SCYTHE. I was afraid he’d GET BIT or maced and stung. But not only did he SURVIVE, he kicked the TAIL FEATHERS out of those guys.

He grabbed me and led us out into the night. Even though it was the middle of April, it felt like the DEAD OF WINTER. We tried to board a passing CABLE CAR but we had no TICKET TO RIDE, so we hurried down to the train tracks and hopped aboard a hobo train. What a bunch of colorful characters they were!

They welcomed us, fed us, and entertained us with GHOST STORIES they had picked up from their many travels on the RAILWAYS OF THE WORLD.
Soon it was morning and we witnessed the SPLENDOR of the RISING SUN and were safely back home. I’m sure glad Brian came to my rescue and I can’t wait to rejoin my herd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.