Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anywhere in the rules about what you do with treasure and stuff between dungeon delves.

I understand that sometimes you might have to buy a resurrection spell or buy new equipment for someone, but sometimes you'll have lots of loot remaining, and you wouldn't keep carrying it from dungeon to dungeon.

Did I miss it, or is it in another book other than the base game book, or is there nothing and it's play it how you want to?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor J
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some adventure backgrounds in 4 Against the Abyss that have a use for gold, and more things to spend gold on. However, you may find it will be spent quite easily buying resurrections, healing potions, holy water etc, particularly when you are fighting tougher monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Leahy
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
House ruled this. I'm allowing my players to store gold in a bank for a 10% security charge, per dungeon crawl. I may also introduce a roll on 2D6, double ones, that the gold is all stolen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Tovey
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
RewLikesGames wrote:
House ruled this. I'm allowing my players to store gold in a bank for a 10% security charge, per dungeon crawl. I may also introduce a roll on 2D6, double ones, that the gold is all stolen.

Anyone else have a similar houserule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Did I miss it, or is it in another book other than the base game book, or is there nothing and it's play it how you want to?

In the official draft rules, which have not yet been released, Andrea provides my address and rules that you just send it all to me.

No, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.