Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Culbertson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, 8:00pm MST tonight (April 22, 2018) I’m going to unbox out first review copy of Black Sonata live! If your interested in learning about the game or just want to see the awesome work Print & Play Productions does come join us!

Side Room Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird timezone and couldn’t see the unboxing live. Any chance you got a link to the vid or will uploaded it to BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J de K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
https://m.facebook.com/sideroomgames/

I think you can find the video on their facebook page. It looks pretty cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueChicken wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/sideroomgames/

I think you can find the video on their facebook page. It looks pretty cool!

Thanks!

Are there more Dark Lady cards or the same amount as the PnP. Looks like more in the vid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JK
New Zealand
Katikati
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
There is the same number of Dark Lady cards. The extras you see in the video are duplicate copies. Like the tokens, we could fit more than one set into one printed page.

Cheers!
JK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JK
New Zealand
Katikati
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
In the video you can see that we've made several small tweaks to the components, and there are a couple that you can't tell from the unboxing. The improvements include:

Board layout tweaked to avoid important stuff being on the hinge. Among other things, this meant moving the Liberty of The Clink site from the "bear baiting" location on the Agas map (where Shakespeare's Globe theatre is thought to have stood) to the "bull baiting" spot (approximately where the competing Rose theatre stood).

Slightly resizing the board and rules to fit a standard sized box.

Round tokens instead of square.

Back side of fog cards is more distinct to facilitate sorting the cards

Dark Lady suits are now floral instead of geometric shapes.

Holes in location cards have been shuffled to avoid puncturing the graphics on the front side.

Rules description has been clarified and streamlined.

Additional secret movement sequences have been incorporated into the rules booklet.

Numerous other small tweaks and improvements that you likely wouldn't notice unless you went looking for them.

I am really pleased with all of the changes. I can't wait to see the kickstarter kick off!

Cheers,
JK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Culbertson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the prototype turned out great! I’m sure the production copy will be awesome too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.