Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Why Is A Song The World For Me?
mbmbmbmbmb
don`t know what to think about this move. what about people who are interested in this game but don`t live in the us/canada? will the game be available in europe/rest of the world later on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Mortensen
Ireland
Navan
Meath
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if this is a timed exclusive for Target? I remember when Machi Koro: Bright Lights, Big City was a Target exclusive, but since then it's gone on to be available it a lot of other places, including FLGSs. I too hope it comes to other retailers too; like you, I too live in Europe, meaning my nearest Target store is pretty far away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Schellenberger
Canada
Carp
Ontario
flag msg tools
Note in passing that AFAIK Target no longer has a presence in Canada either following the 2015 bankruptcy of its Canadian subsidiary, making this effectively a U.S. exclusive for the time being. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Why Is A Song The World For Me?
mbmbmbmbmb
i think target ships to canada, but they don`t ship to europe. so maybe you still have a chance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenna Asplund
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Target online ships to both Canada and Mexico. Outside of North America the game will be available through hobby stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.