Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I deploy a section using a 2 result can they immediately fire? or is this only with a Junior Leader result 3 using his command points.

Grenades and hard cover what is the effect as p36 says ignore cover?

Section on a 2 result can they do different things as P15 c2 P2 seems to contradict P17 C1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassill
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately I do not have the rules in front of me but with a 2 you can activate a section/squad.

When you deploy a section from a jump-off point on a 2, you can fire at full effect if you wish.

If you use a 3 you can deploy a junior leader with their section from a jump off point and fire at full effect. In addition you may also use the leaders initiative (either to add special abilities to the fire or have your section go on overwatch instead of firing etc).

Grenades - not sure how much help I will be with this one without the rules, but normally grenades ignore cover if they hit their target (as they are thrown over the cover). So targets are treated as 'in the open'. You also roll more dice (3 instead of 2 I believe) for targets in enclosed spaces (buildings etc).

For the last one, no I think on a 2 the section all has to do the same thing but I would have to check the rules. A Junior Leader (on a 3) can use their initiative to do different things with their section (firing and moving different teams within the section etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.