Colosseum» Forums » General

Subject: Colosseum kickstarter version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Susan O'Hanlon
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if ALL the TMG kickstarter versions of the game Colosseum have metal coins included? I am looking at some for sale and it does not specify this, only that it is the kickstarter version. When I go to the kickstarter project page for this game it lists it with metal coins with no other choices, but since it is fully funded I don’t know if all the levels of support are still listed to view.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Dewald
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MemaGeek wrote:
Does anyone know if ALL the TMG kickstarter versions of the game Colosseum have metal coins included? I am looking at some for sale and it does not specify this, only that it is the kickstarter version. When I go to the kickstarter project page for this game it lists it with metal coins with no other choices, but since it is fully funded I don’t know if all the levels of support are still listed to view.

Thanks

I can't speak to the kickstarter versions but I bought a retail copy and it came with metal coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter version has an exclusive box sleeve, otherwise the versions are the same (and all include metal coins). meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MemaGeek wrote:

Thanks

Are they onsale online? If so do you mind letting us know where? I've been looking for a deal to buy the new copy just so I can get the metal coins to use in my Days of Wonder copy. I almost bought a new copy when CSI had it onsale for around $30 something a few weeks back but chickened out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, we sold out on our end less than a month after release. But it looks like there are still copies available from some retailers?: https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/colosseumemperor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls