3 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: "ongoing PDF content", what is it? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
Latest KS update says: "The ongoing PDF content is under development. They will be fleshed out in the next month so that they are ready to be revealed after your new game arrives."

I'm not sure to what this is referring?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey there,

this means the community stretchgoal Story we unlocked during second campaign! It got 3? (Correct me if i am wrong) full parts connected together for a big Story all as download content. (Pdf)

Hope this clarifies!

Cheers and all the best man
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
Oh thanks! More content for the game is awesome!
Now that you've described what it is, I was able to find it on the campaign page. I'll quote it here for future reference of others who come across this thread:

Folklore 2nd edition Kickstarter wrote:
This coming July (2018) [edit: I think this is now August] we will release the first of four chapters, unlocked by this tremendous community of a PDF side-campaign. Each chapter is meant to be played in between the main stories featured in Folklore: The Affliction, and will end in a choose-your-path moment. We'll be asking members of the community to vote for which path their group chose - and the most popular choice will become cannon, shaping the the step chapter and the world of Folklore. Chapters will be released on a monthly basis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.