Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
How frequently (if ever) do games from Sierra Madre get new printings? I'm interested in games like Pax Renaissance and High Frontier, but not at the prices that I'm seeing. I understand that it's a smaller company, but surely some reprints are in the works somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Bird
United Kingdom
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Reprints of Neanderthal and Greenland are out later this year, as is Pax Emancipation and all are available for preorder over on SM's website. Pax Ren. doesn't appear to be so scarce over here (UK), with the odd dealer still having copies. This is also true of John Company. Pax Por. appears quite regularly on eBay, although prices are climbing. SM's website still has copies of Bios Genesis available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not nearly as often as people would like. I am finally getting my Sierra Madre collection where I like it and it has taken literally years. That is why I tell everyone if you see a Sierra Madre just buy the damn thing now. You can always sell it for a profit if you hate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.