Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
When do I check for this project? Do I have to actually produce these resources in this turn, or can check this in "completing projects" subphase of Implementation phase - look at my cards and say "well, next time I produce, I will produce this and that, so this fulfills the project". In other words, does the project check for resources produced this turn, or next, future, turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
When do I check for this project? Do I have to actually produce these resources in this turn, or can check this in "completing projects" subphase of Implementation phase - look at my cards and say "well, next time I produce, I will produce this and that, so this fulfills the project". In other words, does the project check for resources produced this turn, or next, future, turn?

At the end of your turn, you check if your workshop is in position to create the asked ressources. If yes, you can claim the project
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.