Subject: Teleport and Sanctuary questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Cordeiro
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Teleport question: If I made it two times (in two turns), and so in the end stay with 2 knights against 1 opponent village in mountain space, do I destroy it as usual?

Sanctuary question: "Build a city (...) as if it were a village". Does it only means that I dont need to build a village first or that I earn the terrain resource token (as village) and not the 10 points (as city)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teleport: Allows you to move into a mountain space occupied by an opponent's lone village. A "lone" village means that it is the only pawn in the space of any color. So you would not be allowed to Teleport into the same space on your next turn. However, I believe that if you combine Teleport and Tornado, that you would destroy the lone village on the mountain space. (I could be wrong about all of that, as I've seen other people say that "lone" means without another pawn of the same color. But the English rulebook says "A pawn is 'lone' when it is the only pawn present in a space." So I stand by my interpretation unless someone official tells me I'm wrong. )

Sanctuary: You definitely don't have to build the village first, and you definitely get the 10 points for building a city. I am fairly certain that you do not get the resource token unless you combine it with Abundance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.