BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: [WIP] Mirrored Soul (working title) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremiah Sharpensteen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
So I have a fairly simple 2 player card game. Basically each player would have a 20 card deck made up of various classes (A, B, C and D). They will flip a coin to decide who goes first. During the first turn, the players will draw 5 cards to create their hand. They will then play one card at a time, taking turns, on a 5x5 grid. Each card has a value (1-10) on each side. When a player plays a card, any adjacent card that has a lower value is flipped to the "attackers" color/side. Players will keep 5 cards in their hand. This keeps up until the 5x5 grid is filled. At that point, you count to see who has more cards controlled.

I was thinking this can be a fun quick game that can be played multiple times, and always having a different play through. I know this is really rough, and extremely early, but any initial feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.