Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wanted to do as the original poster you were quoting (in the link)you will see that they removed this quote per the requests of either the publisher or creator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the OP and Hans im Glück requested that I remove my original post because the expansion is in early testing, which I have done.

I posting this because I couldn't figure out how to delete the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot delete a thread once another user has posted a reply, you can only delete your original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Diebold
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

sorry for the request to deleting this post. Yes, we are working on a Majesty expansion. But as ol_Bubba wrote, we are in an early testing phase. Its not sure, that the rules are the actual one or completely other once. We will publish rules or more informations when als things are save. So stay tuned for more!

Greetz from Munich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Mucklow
United Kingdom
Swindon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hans im Glueck wrote:
Hi all,

sorry for the request to deleting this post. Yes, we are working on a Majesty expansion. But as ol_Bubba wrote, we are in an early testing phase. Its not sure, that the rules are the actual one or completely other once. We will publish rules or more informations when als things are save. So stay tuned for more!

Greetz from Munich

Thanks for commenting. Your fans eagerly await more info. Are you aiming for Essen? (please say yes!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.