Subject: BSG 642 - Zortoastrianism rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: BGG_BSG_PBF [+] [View All]
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Welcome to BSG 642 - Zortoastrianism!

This is a 6-player all expansions game to Earth.

This game uses By Your Command, created by kingerc's new system for running BSG PBF games without a moderator. Praise be unto him. As a result, this game will run a bit differently from normal moderated PBF games:

d10-1 Leaving extensive Conditional Orders is not possible, and at present is limited to TANKing skill checks and requesting pauses for Change of Plans, Probation, and certain rare OPGs.

d10-2 After you post, make sure you didn't crosspost with someone else who also changed the game state; if you do so, you may have to redo your post to reflect the changes since you started posting. If you took a very long time to post, it may be a good idea to check the game thread before finishing your post.

d10-3 It's possible you may find a bug in BYC, as it is a relatively new system. If you do, note it in this thread and contact kingerc. I, Penguinton, will be playing, but I cannot fix any bugs, though I am available to answer any questions about the system that don't breach secrecy.

And now for some more typical PBF boilerplate:

d10-1 In order to participate, you must own a copy of the base game, per FFG request.

d10-2 You are expected to subscribe to this thread and to check in at least once every 24 hours, preferably more.

Discussion between players is highly encouraged. If there's no active discussion, you may be replaced at 72 hrs. If you warn the thread about slow play, we'll be patient. =)

d10-3 All communication between players must occur in this thread ONLY.

d10-4 Do not edit your posts.

Please do not go back and edit posts unless you are quickly fixing a typo immediately after posting. Instead, simply make a new post stating what you would have changed. This is to prevent confusion (both for me and your fellow players). Similarly, do not delete posts.

d10-5 Do not quote posts from more than one page back.

Just because you can go back and look doesn't mean it's cool to do so. In real life, you probably aren't keeping track *that* closely.

d10-6 Respect the secrecy rules.

I suggest everyone take a look at the official "Secrecy Clarifications" document, the last page of the Official FAQ.
In particular, please make sure you don't:
* Talk about scouted cards beyond good or bad.
* Identify what cards (or what colors, or the exact strength) you played into a skill check, even implicitly.
* Volunteer what cards are in your hand (or ask about cards are in someone else's hand) unless it is relevant to the situation.
* Reveal exactly which Quorum or Mutiny cards you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Invitations sent to:

Penguinton(Accepted)
colwolf (Accepted)
mdmcclel (Accepted)
Desonos (Accepted)
codemonkey0 (No response)
BosonMichael (Accepted)
drnlmza (1st alt) (Accepted)

Alternates (first come, first served):

XP105 (2nd alt)
IriDiuM84 (3rd alt)

Once we have a quorum (not that kind), I'll open a poll to decide expansions, destination and the other usual preferences.

BYC is a wonderful gift that allows us to cut down on admin time massively and I believe in taking full advantage of it. However, I am being presumptuous in starting a new game just before my own (631) enters Sleeper, and in beholding kingerc to the prospect of yet more tech support. Do let me know if any of this is a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Rice
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Skyrim 2 is coming, right? Yes, I know Skyrim is Elder Scrolls 5...
badge
Not a Cylon
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in, why not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if needed as an alternate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenton
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Modding Battlestar Galactica PBF Games #626, #641, & #652
badge
They've stopped calling me 'Outlander', but now they're calling me a 'Savage'?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm currently involved in a couple of games already, so I think I'll let someone else go ahead of me. Give me a tell if you really need a spot filled, but for now I'll pass.

Have fun, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Muller
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western Cape
flag msg tools
even if it's not
badge
I have a cunning plan that cannot fail.
mbmbmbmbmb
In as an alternate if required
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Since we have 4 in and 2 alts, it's a good time to get the polls rolling. Polling, if you will.

Poll
1. Destination
Kobol
New Caprica
Ionian Nebula
Earth
2. If Ionian Nebula, CACs or Fleet Board?
CACs
Fleet Board
3. Conflicted Loyalties? Vote for whatever you wish to see included (That is, if you want only FF or PGs, vote for only those, if you want both, vote for both. Vote 'neither' if you want neither). I'll make a tiebreak decision if needed.
Final Fives
Personal Goals
Neither
4. Cylon Leader or Mutineer?
Cylon Leader
Mutineer
      6 answers
Poll created by Penguinton

Let me know if there are any house rules you're interested in implementing and we'll put them to the vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McClellan
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I'd love to join in!

I'm still in a game, but it is on the last jump cycle. There shouldn't be any problem keeping up with both for a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in the following tweaks:

Truly Blind Jump - scouted destination is put to the bottom of the deck before Cain's blind jump
Lone Cylon Standing - if last unrevealed Loyalty card (Exodus extra Loyalty) is the remaining Cylon, all resources lowered by 1 at game end
Random Damage - Galactica and Pegasus damage chits are combined and pulled randomly whenever damage is taken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

We have six players now and are almost ready to go! Thanks to XP105 and IriDiuM84 for volunteering, I hope to see you on a future cruise.

Fairly definitive on all options but destination; one vote is outstanding, but since NC and Earth are the places I haven't been with BYC, I would tiebreak in favour of Earth anyway.

I am in favour of all the tweaks proposed by Michael, and I believe BYC allows for them in setup. Everyone else, please vote (and make any other suggestions while you're at it) and then we'll get started.

Edit: 50/50 on Personal Goals as well - I've broken the tie against them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col wolf
Austria
Graz
flag msg tools
mb
I like the house rules.

btw hi, Michael - wanna be cylon buddies again? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Silence is assent! Let's get down to business, to defeat the 'lons.

By Your Command Setup

Game Options:
6 Players
Pegasus
Exodus
Daybreak
Cylon Fleet Board
Final Fives
Cylon Leader

Unofficial Variants:
Solo Cylon Handicap
Random Pegasus Damage
Truly Blind Jump

Objective: Earth

Players (in randomized turn order)
1: BosonMichael
2: Penguinton
3: mdmcclel
4: drnlmza
5: Desonos
6: colwolf

BosonMichael is up first for character selection. Quote this post to proceed.

Have fun out there!New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OltdLCJiYW5uZXJzIjpb-XSwicGxheWVyTG9jYXRp-b25zIjpbXSwicG9zc2li-bGVDb2xvcnMiOltdfQ==-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First is a good time to pick Helo... so...

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OlsiSGVsbyJdLCJiYW5u-ZXJzIjpbNTQ0MjA3XSwi-cGxheWVyTG9jYXRpb25z-IjpbIlN0cmFuZGVkIG9u-IENhcHJpY2EiXSwicG9z-c2libGVDb2xvcnMiOltb-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDBdXSwi-cXVvcnVtUGVlayI6W10s-InF1b3J1bVBlZWtlciI6-LTEsIm5lZ290aWF0aW9u-IjpmYWxzZSwic2VjcmV0-TWVzc2FnZXMiOlsiIiwi-IiwiIiwiIiwiIiwiIl0s-InNjb3V0IjotMSwic2Nv-dXRpbmdEZXN0aW5hdGlv-biI6ZmFsc2UsInNjb3V0-aW5nQ3Jpc2lzIjpmYWxz-ZSwic2NvdXRlZCI6W10s-InJlZFRhcGUiOmZhbHNl-LCJpcm9uV2lsbCI6ZmFs-c2UsInRydXN0SW5zdGlu-Y3RzIjpmYWxzZSwicHJv-dGVjdFRoZUZsZWV0Ijpm-YWxzZSwiZXN0YWJsaXNo-TmV0d29yayI6ZmFsc2Us-ImZvcmNlVGhlaXJIYW5k-IjpmYWxzZSwiYWxsSGFu-ZHNPbkRlY2siOmZhbHNl-LCJxdWlja1RoaW5raW5n-IjpmYWxzZSwiZG9nZmln-aHQiOmZhbHNlLCJpbnN0-YWxsVXBncmFkZXMiOmZh-bHNlLCJicm9hZGNhc3RM-b2NhdGlvbiI6ZmFsc2Us-ImJ5WW91ckNvbW1hbmQi-OmZhbHNlLCJzcGVjaWFs-RGVzdGlueSI6ZmFsc2Us-ImJhaXQiOmZhbHNlLCJk-cmFkaXNDb250YWN0Ijpm-YWxzZSwicGVyc29uYWxW-aWNlcyI6ZmFsc2UsImFC-ZXR0ZXJNYWNoaW5lIjpm-YWxzZSwidmlvbGVudE91-dGJ1cnN0cyI6ZmFsc2Us-ImV4cGxvaXRXZWFrbmVz-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImdhbWVP-dmVyIjpmYWxzZSwiZ3Jh-dmV5YXJkIjpbXSwiY3ls-b25FeGVjdXRlZCI6LTEs-Imh1bWFuRXhlY3V0ZWQi-Oi0xLCJoZWxvUmV0dXJu-Um91bmQiOjIsImFuZGVy-c0JlbmNoUm91bmQiOjEs-Im5vQ3lsb25EZXRlY3Rv-ciI6ZmFsc2UsImV4ZWN1-dGVkQ3VycmVudFBsYXll-ciI6ZmFsc2UsImJveGVk-UGxheWVycyI6W10sInBy-ZXZlbnRhdGl2ZSI6bnVs-bCwiZW5naW5lUm9vbSI6-ZmFsc2UsImV1bG9neSI6-ZmFsc2UsImJsaW5kSnVt-cCI6ZmFsc2UsImZhc3RM-ZWFybmVyIjpbXSwibWFu-aXB1bGF0aXZlVmljdGlt-IjotMSwibWFuaXB1bGF0-aXZlQWRtaXJhbCI6dHJ1-ZSwiZW5kR2FtZSI6ZmFs-c2UsIkNMZXhlY3V0ZWQi-OmZhbHNlLCJtdXR1YWxB-bm5paGlsYXRpb24iOmZh-bHNlLCJlc3RhYmxpc2hT-YW5pdGF0aW9uIjpmYWxz-ZSwiY2hhbmdlT2ZQbGFu-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImNyaXNp-c09wdGlvbnMiOltbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXSxbXV0s-InByb2Nlc3NlZE91dGNv-bWUiOmZhbHNlLCJtZW1l-bnRvVXNlZCI6ZmFsc2Us-Im1lbWVudG9DYXJkcyI6-W10sImRyYWRpc0JhaXQi-Olt0cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1-ZV0sImZvckxvdmUiOmZh-bHNlLCJibGluZERldm90-aW9uUGF1c2UiOmZhbHNl-LCJodW1hbkRlbHVzaW9u-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJj-b21tYW5kQXV0aG9yaXR5-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJj-aGFuZ2VPZlBsYW5zUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ0YW5r-IjpbZmFsc2UsZmFsc2Us-ZmFsc2UsZmFsc2UsZmFs-c2UsZmFsc2VdLCJwcm9i-YXRpb25QYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsInhvIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZGllUm9sbFF1ZXVlIjpb-XSwiZGllUm9sbE1vZGlm-aWVyIjowLCJsYXN0RGll-Um9sbCI6bnVsbCwibGFz-dERpZVJvbGxNb2RpZmll-ciI6MCwibGFzdERpZVJv-bGxWYWx1ZSI6MCwibWFq-b3JWaWN0b3J5IjpmYWxz-ZSwiZWNvIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3BzIjpbbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGxdLCJGVExPcGVy-YXRvciI6dHJ1ZSwiYXV0-b1Bhc3MiOmZhbHNlLCJj-YWdUaXRsZSI6dHJ1ZSwi-c3BUb2tlbiI6ZmFsc2Us-InN0aW0iOm51bGwsInF1-aWNrRml4IjpmYWxzZSwi-ZGVzIjpbbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGxdLCJkZVRva2Vu-IjpmYWxzZSwiZGllUm9s-bHMiOls0LDgsNiw2LDIs-NSw4LDEsNywyLDQsMyw0-LDQsMiw4LDcsNiw1LDcs-NiwyLDMsOCwxLDQsMywz-LDYsOCw0LDgsNSwxLDEs-MSw1LDUsMiw1LDgsMywx-LDgsNSw4LDQsMSw1LDEs-OCw3LDcsMiwxLDYsMSwx-LDYsNiw3LDcsNSw4LDYs-MiwzLDYsNywzLDEsNyw1-LDMsNCwzLDQsNiw0LDgs-Nyw3LDQsMSw0LDMsNyw0-LDcsNCwzLDYsNywyLDgs-NSw2LDEsMiwzLDQsOCw3-LDIsMiwxLDMsNiw2LDIs-MSwyLDQsNiwzLDIsMiw0-LDIsMSwzLDgsMiwxLDQs-MSw4LDUsMyw1LDgsNSwx-LDIsOCwzLDYsNCw1LDMs-NCw0LDgsNywyLDYsNiw4-LDIsNyw0LDQsMSw4LDYs-Myw2LDMsNiwxLDgsMiwz-LDYsNSwzLDEsNSwzLDMs-NCwxLDMsNSwxLDUsNSwx-LDIsNSwxLDYsMywyLDQs-NSw2LDcsMSw3LDYsNSw0-LDIsNSw4LDgsOCw4LDIs-Niw1LDQsMiwxLDMsMyw1-LDMsNCwzLDUsNiw0LDgs-MywzLDYsNiwxLDYsNiw3-LDYsNSw0LDMsMSwzLDQs-OCw3LDUsNSw2LDEsMSwy-LDQsNyw4LDcsOCw3LDQs-NSw0LDcsNyw1XSwibW9k-aWZpY2F0aW9uc1BhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwibm9PbmVH-ZXRzTGVmdEJlaGluZFBh-dXNlIjpmYWxzZX0=-
BosonMichael chooses to play Helo.

Penguinton is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Political Leader
Pilot
Support
Cylon Leader

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colwolf wrote:
I like the house rules.

btw hi, Michael - wanna be cylon buddies again? whistle

We shall destroy them! robot

Er, uh, wait... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OlsiSGVsbyIsIkxlb2Jl-biJdLCJiYW5uZXJzIjpb-NTQ0MjA3LDU0NDg3NF0s-InBsYXllckxvY2F0aW9u-cyI6WyJTdHJhbmRlZCBv-biBDYXByaWNhIiwiSHVt-YW4gRmxlZXQiXSwicG9z-c2libGVDb2xvcnMiOltb-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDBdLFsw-LDAsMCwwLDAsMF1dLCJx-dW9ydW1QZWVrIjpbXSwi-cXVvcnVtUGVla2VyIjot-MSwibmVnb3RpYXRpb24i-OmZhbHNlLCJzZWNyZXRN-ZXNzYWdlcyI6WyIiLCIi-LCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiXSwi-c2NvdXQiOi0xLCJzY291-dGluZ0Rlc3RpbmF0aW9u-IjpmYWxzZSwic2NvdXRp-bmdDcmlzaXMiOmZhbHNl-LCJzY291dGVkIjpbXSwi-cmVkVGFwZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Imlyb25XaWxsIjpmYWxz-ZSwidHJ1c3RJbnN0aW5j-dHMiOmZhbHNlLCJwcm90-ZWN0VGhlRmxlZXQiOmZh-bHNlLCJlc3RhYmxpc2hO-ZXR3b3JrIjpmYWxzZSwi-Zm9yY2VUaGVpckhhbmQi-OmZhbHNlLCJhbGxIYW5k-c09uRGVjayI6ZmFsc2Us-InF1aWNrVGhpbmtpbmci-OmZhbHNlLCJkb2dmaWdo-dCI6ZmFsc2UsImluc3Rh-bGxVcGdyYWRlcyI6ZmFs-c2UsImJyb2FkY2FzdExv-Y2F0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-YnlZb3VyQ29tbWFuZCI6-ZmFsc2UsInNwZWNpYWxE-ZXN0aW55IjpmYWxzZSwi-YmFpdCI6ZmFsc2UsImRy-YWRpc0NvbnRhY3QiOmZh-bHNlLCJwZXJzb25hbFZp-Y2VzIjpmYWxzZSwiYUJl-dHRlck1hY2hpbmUiOmZh-bHNlLCJ2aW9sZW50T3V0-YnVyc3RzIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZXhwbG9pdFdlYWtuZXNz-IjpmYWxzZSwiZ2FtZU92-ZXIiOmZhbHNlLCJncmF2-ZXlhcmQiOltdLCJjeWxv-bkV4ZWN1dGVkIjotMSwi-aHVtYW5FeGVjdXRlZCI6-LTEsImhlbG9SZXR1cm5S-b3VuZCI6MiwiYW5kZXJz-QmVuY2hSb3VuZCI6MSwi-bm9DeWxvbkRldGVjdG9y-IjpmYWxzZSwiZXhlY3V0-ZWRDdXJyZW50UGxheWVy-IjpmYWxzZSwiYm94ZWRQ-bGF5ZXJzIjpbXSwicHJl-dmVudGF0aXZlIjpudWxs-LCJlbmdpbmVSb29tIjpm-YWxzZSwiZXVsb2d5Ijpm-YWxzZSwiYmxpbmRKdW1w-IjpmYWxzZSwiZmFzdExl-YXJuZXIiOltdLCJtYW5p-cHVsYXRpdmVWaWN0aW0i-Oi0xLCJtYW5pcHVsYXRp-dmVBZG1pcmFsIjp0cnVl-LCJlbmRHYW1lIjpmYWxz-ZSwiQ0xleGVjdXRlZCI6-ZmFsc2UsIm11dHVhbEFu-bmloaWxhdGlvbiI6ZmFs-c2UsImVzdGFibGlzaFNh-bml0YXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJjaGFuZ2VPZlBsYW5z-IjpmYWxzZSwiY3Jpc2lz-T3B0aW9ucyI6W1tdLFtd-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdXSwi-cHJvY2Vzc2VkT3V0Y29t-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsIm1lbWVu-dG9Vc2VkIjpmYWxzZSwi-bWVtZW50b0NhcmRzIjpb-XSwiZHJhZGlzQmFpdCI6-W3RydWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVl-LHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVl-XSwiZm9yTG92ZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImJsaW5kRGV2b3Rp-b25QYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Imh1bWFuRGVsdXNpb25Q-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNv-bW1hbmRBdXRob3JpdHlQ-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNo-YW5nZU9mUGxhbnNQYXVz-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsInRhbmsi-OltmYWxzZSxmYWxzZSxm-YWxzZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxz-ZSxmYWxzZV0sInByb2Jh-dGlvblBhdXNlIjpmYWxz-ZSwieG8iOmZhbHNlLCJk-aWVSb2xsUXVldWUiOltd-LCJkaWVSb2xsTW9kaWZp-ZXIiOjAsImxhc3REaWVS-b2xsIjpudWxsLCJsYXN0-RGllUm9sbE1vZGlmaWVy-IjowLCJsYXN0RGllUm9s-bFZhbHVlIjowLCJtYWpv-clZpY3RvcnkiOmZhbHNl-LCJlY28iOmZhbHNlLCJz-cHMiOltudWxsLG51bGws-bnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGws-bnVsbF0sIkZUTE9wZXJh-dG9yIjp0cnVlLCJhdXRv-UGFzcyI6ZmFsc2UsImNh-Z1RpdGxlIjp0cnVlLCJz-cFRva2VuIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3RpbSI6bnVsbCwicXVp-Y2tGaXgiOmZhbHNlLCJk-ZXMiOltudWxsLG51bGws-bnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGws-bnVsbF0sImRlVG9rZW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJkaWVSb2xs-cyI6WzQsOCw2LDYsMiw1-LDgsMSw3LDIsNCwzLDQs-NCwyLDgsNyw2LDUsNyw2-LDIsMyw4LDEsNCwzLDMs-Niw4LDQsOCw1LDEsMSwx-LDUsNSwyLDUsOCwzLDEs-OCw1LDgsNCwxLDUsMSw4-LDcsNywyLDEsNiwxLDEs-Niw2LDcsNyw1LDgsNiwy-LDMsNiw3LDMsMSw3LDUs-Myw0LDMsNCw2LDQsOCw3-LDcsNCwxLDQsMyw3LDQs-Nyw0LDMsNiw3LDIsOCw1-LDYsMSwyLDMsNCw4LDcs-MiwyLDEsMyw2LDYsMiwx-LDIsNCw2LDMsMiwyLDQs-MiwxLDMsOCwyLDEsNCwx-LDgsNSwzLDUsOCw1LDEs-Miw4LDMsNiw0LDUsMyw0-LDQsOCw3LDIsNiw2LDgs-Miw3LDQsNCwxLDgsNiwz-LDYsMyw2LDEsOCwyLDMs-Niw1LDMsMSw1LDMsMyw0-LDEsMyw1LDEsNSw1LDEs-Miw1LDEsNiwzLDIsNCw1-LDYsNywxLDcsNiw1LDQs-Miw1LDgsOCw4LDgsMiw2-LDUsNCwyLDEsMywzLDUs-Myw0LDMsNSw2LDQsOCwz-LDMsNiw2LDEsNiw2LDcs-Niw1LDQsMywxLDMsNCw4-LDcsNSw1LDYsMSwxLDIs-NCw3LDgsNyw4LDcsNCw1-LDQsNyw3LDVdLCJtb2Rp-ZmljYXRpb25zUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJub09uZUdl-dHNMZWZ0QmVoaW5kUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlfQ==-
Penguinton chooses to play Leoben.

mdmcclel is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Political Leader
Pilot
Support

I'm here to spread the gospel of Zortoaster. Can I interest you in Ahura Mazda today? Only 50,000 previous owners, gets 10 jumps to the gallon of tylium. We'll throw in enlightenment if you trade in your old Lords of Kobol today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump for mdmcclel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McClellan
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OlsiSGVsbyIsIkxlb2Jl-biIsIkthdCJdLCJiYW5u-ZXJzIjpbNTQ0MjA3LDU0-NDg3NCw1NDQ4NzNdLCJw-bGF5ZXJMb2NhdGlvbnMi-OlsiU3RyYW5kZWQgb24g-Q2FwcmljYSIsIkh1bWFu-IEZsZWV0IiwiSGFuZ2Fy-IERlY2siXSwicG9zc2li-bGVDb2xvcnMiOltbMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdLFswLDAs-MCwwLDAsMF0sWzAsMCww-LDAsMCwwXV0sInF1b3J1-bVBlZWsiOltdLCJxdW9y-dW1QZWVrZXIiOi0xLCJu-ZWdvdGlhdGlvbiI6ZmFs-c2UsInNlY3JldE1lc3Nh-Z2VzIjpbIiIsIiIsIiIs-IiIsIiIsIiJdLCJzY291-dCI6LTEsInNjb3V0aW5n-RGVzdGluYXRpb24iOmZh-bHNlLCJzY291dGluZ0Ny-aXNpcyI6ZmFsc2UsInNj-b3V0ZWQiOltdLCJyZWRU-YXBlIjpmYWxzZSwiaXJv-bldpbGwiOmZhbHNlLCJ0-cnVzdEluc3RpbmN0cyI6-ZmFsc2UsInByb3RlY3RU-aGVGbGVldCI6ZmFsc2Us-ImVzdGFibGlzaE5ldHdv-cmsiOmZhbHNlLCJmb3Jj-ZVRoZWlySGFuZCI6ZmFs-c2UsImFsbEhhbmRzT25E-ZWNrIjpmYWxzZSwicXVp-Y2tUaGlua2luZyI6ZmFs-c2UsImRvZ2ZpZ2h0Ijpm-YWxzZSwiaW5zdGFsbFVw-Z3JhZGVzIjpmYWxzZSwi-YnJvYWRjYXN0TG9jYXRp-b24iOmZhbHNlLCJieVlv-dXJDb21tYW5kIjpmYWxz-ZSwic3BlY2lhbERlc3Rp-bnkiOmZhbHNlLCJiYWl0-IjpmYWxzZSwiZHJhZGlz-Q29udGFjdCI6ZmFsc2Us-InBlcnNvbmFsVmljZXMi-OmZhbHNlLCJhQmV0dGVy-TWFjaGluZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InZpb2xlbnRPdXRidXJz-dHMiOmZhbHNlLCJleHBs-b2l0V2Vha25lc3MiOmZh-bHNlLCJnYW1lT3ZlciI6-ZmFsc2UsImdyYXZleWFy-ZCI6W10sImN5bG9uRXhl-Y3V0ZWQiOi0xLCJodW1h-bkV4ZWN1dGVkIjotMSwi-aGVsb1JldHVyblJvdW5k-IjoyLCJhbmRlcnNCZW5j-aFJvdW5kIjoxLCJub0N5-bG9uRGV0ZWN0b3IiOmZh-bHNlLCJleGVjdXRlZEN1-cnJlbnRQbGF5ZXIiOmZh-bHNlLCJib3hlZFBsYXll-cnMiOltdLCJwcmV2ZW50-YXRpdmUiOm51bGwsImVu-Z2luZVJvb20iOmZhbHNl-LCJldWxvZ3kiOmZhbHNl-LCJibGluZEp1bXAiOmZh-bHNlLCJmYXN0TGVhcm5l-ciI6W10sIm1hbmlwdWxh-dGl2ZVZpY3RpbSI6LTEs-Im1hbmlwdWxhdGl2ZUFk-bWlyYWwiOnRydWUsImVu-ZEdhbWUiOmZhbHNlLCJD-TGV4ZWN1dGVkIjpmYWxz-ZSwibXV0dWFsQW5uaWhp-bGF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZXN0YWJsaXNoU2FuaXRh-dGlvbiI6ZmFsc2UsImNo-YW5nZU9mUGxhbnMiOmZh-bHNlLCJjcmlzaXNPcHRp-b25zIjpbW10sW10sW10s-W10sW10sW11dLCJwcm9j-ZXNzZWRPdXRjb21lIjpm-YWxzZSwibWVtZW50b1Vz-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJtZW1l-bnRvQ2FyZHMiOltdLCJk-cmFkaXNCYWl0IjpbdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlLHRydWVdLCJm-b3JMb3ZlIjpmYWxzZSwi-YmxpbmREZXZvdGlvblBh-dXNlIjpmYWxzZSwiaHVt-YW5EZWx1c2lvblBhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwiY29tbWFu-ZEF1dGhvcml0eVBhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwiY2hhbmdl-T2ZQbGFuc1BhdXNlIjpm-YWxzZSwidGFuayI6W2Zh-bHNlLGZhbHNlLGZhbHNl-LGZhbHNlLGZhbHNlLGZh-bHNlXSwicHJvYmF0aW9u-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ4-byI6ZmFsc2UsImRpZVJv-bGxRdWV1ZSI6W10sImRp-ZVJvbGxNb2RpZmllciI6-MCwibGFzdERpZVJvbGwi-Om51bGwsImxhc3REaWVS-b2xsTW9kaWZpZXIiOjAs-Imxhc3REaWVSb2xsVmFs-dWUiOjAsIm1ham9yVmlj-dG9yeSI6ZmFsc2UsImVj-byI6ZmFsc2UsInNwcyI6-W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-XSwiRlRMT3BlcmF0b3Ii-OnRydWUsImF1dG9QYXNz-IjpmYWxzZSwiY2FnVGl0-bGUiOnRydWUsInNwVG9r-ZW4iOmZhbHNlLCJzdGlt-IjpudWxsLCJxdWlja0Zp-eCI6ZmFsc2UsImRlcyI6-W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-XSwiZGVUb2tlbiI6ZmFs-c2UsImRpZVJvbGxzIjpb-NCw4LDYsNiwyLDUsOCwx-LDcsMiw0LDMsNCw0LDIs-OCw3LDYsNSw3LDYsMiwz-LDgsMSw0LDMsMyw2LDgs-NCw4LDUsMSwxLDEsNSw1-LDIsNSw4LDMsMSw4LDUs-OCw0LDEsNSwxLDgsNyw3-LDIsMSw2LDEsMSw2LDYs-Nyw3LDUsOCw2LDIsMyw2-LDcsMywxLDcsNSwzLDQs-Myw0LDYsNCw4LDcsNyw0-LDEsNCwzLDcsNCw3LDQs-Myw2LDcsMiw4LDUsNiwx-LDIsMyw0LDgsNywyLDIs-MSwzLDYsNiwyLDEsMiw0-LDYsMywyLDIsNCwyLDEs-Myw4LDIsMSw0LDEsOCw1-LDMsNSw4LDUsMSwyLDgs-Myw2LDQsNSwzLDQsNCw4-LDcsMiw2LDYsOCwyLDcs-NCw0LDEsOCw2LDMsNiwz-LDYsMSw4LDIsMyw2LDUs-MywxLDUsMywzLDQsMSwz-LDUsMSw1LDUsMSwyLDUs-MSw2LDMsMiw0LDUsNiw3-LDEsNyw2LDUsNCwyLDUs-OCw4LDgsOCwyLDYsNSw0-LDIsMSwzLDMsNSwzLDQs-Myw1LDYsNCw4LDMsMyw2-LDYsMSw2LDYsNyw2LDUs-NCwzLDEsMyw0LDgsNyw1-LDUsNiwxLDEsMiw0LDcs-OCw3LDgsNyw0LDUsNCw3-LDcsNV0sIm1vZGlmaWNh-dGlvbnNQYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsIm5vT25lR2V0c0xl-ZnRCZWhpbmRQYXVzZSI6-ZmFsc2V9-
mdmcclel chooses to play Kat.

drnlmza is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Political Leader
Support

I haven't been a pilot in a while... Let's break out Kat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Muller
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western Cape
flag msg tools
even if it's not
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OlsiSGVsbyIsIkxlb2Jl-biIsIkthdCIsIlphcmVr-Il0sImJhbm5lcnMiOls1-NDQyMDcsNTQ0ODc0LDU0-NDg3Myw1NDQyMDVdLCJw-bGF5ZXJMb2NhdGlvbnMi-OlsiU3RyYW5kZWQgb24g-Q2FwcmljYSIsIkh1bWFu-IEZsZWV0IiwiSGFuZ2Fy-IERlY2siLCJBZG1pbmlz-dHJhdGlvbiJdLCJwb3Nz-aWJsZUNvbG9ycyI6W1sw-LDAsMCwwLDAsMF0sWzAs-MCwwLDAsMCwwXSxbMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdLFswLDAs-MCwwLDAsMF1dLCJxdW9y-dW1QZWVrIjpbXSwicXVv-cnVtUGVla2VyIjotMSwi-bmVnb3RpYXRpb24iOmZh-bHNlLCJzZWNyZXRNZXNz-YWdlcyI6WyIiLCIiLCIi-LCIiLCIiLCIiXSwic2Nv-dXQiOi0xLCJzY291dGlu-Z0Rlc3RpbmF0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwic2NvdXRpbmdD-cmlzaXMiOmZhbHNlLCJz-Y291dGVkIjpbXSwicmVk-VGFwZSI6ZmFsc2UsImly-b25XaWxsIjpmYWxzZSwi-dHJ1c3RJbnN0aW5jdHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJwcm90ZWN0-VGhlRmxlZXQiOmZhbHNl-LCJlc3RhYmxpc2hOZXR3-b3JrIjpmYWxzZSwiZm9y-Y2VUaGVpckhhbmQiOmZh-bHNlLCJhbGxIYW5kc09u-RGVjayI6ZmFsc2UsInF1-aWNrVGhpbmtpbmciOmZh-bHNlLCJkb2dmaWdodCI6-ZmFsc2UsImluc3RhbGxV-cGdyYWRlcyI6ZmFsc2Us-ImJyb2FkY2FzdExvY2F0-aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwiYnlZ-b3VyQ29tbWFuZCI6ZmFs-c2UsInNwZWNpYWxEZXN0-aW55IjpmYWxzZSwiYmFp-dCI6ZmFsc2UsImRyYWRp-c0NvbnRhY3QiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZXJzb25hbFZpY2Vz-IjpmYWxzZSwiYUJldHRl-ck1hY2hpbmUiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2aW9sZW50T3V0YnVy-c3RzIjpmYWxzZSwiZXhw-bG9pdFdlYWtuZXNzIjpm-YWxzZSwiZ2FtZU92ZXIi-OmZhbHNlLCJncmF2ZXlh-cmQiOltdLCJjeWxvbkV4-ZWN1dGVkIjotMSwiaHVt-YW5FeGVjdXRlZCI6LTEs-ImhlbG9SZXR1cm5Sb3Vu-ZCI6MiwiYW5kZXJzQmVu-Y2hSb3VuZCI6MSwibm9D-eWxvbkRldGVjdG9yIjpm-YWxzZSwiZXhlY3V0ZWRD-dXJyZW50UGxheWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiYm94ZWRQbGF5-ZXJzIjpbXSwicHJldmVu-dGF0aXZlIjpudWxsLCJl-bmdpbmVSb29tIjpmYWxz-ZSwiZXVsb2d5IjpmYWxz-ZSwiYmxpbmRKdW1wIjpm-YWxzZSwiZmFzdExlYXJu-ZXIiOltdLCJtYW5pcHVs-YXRpdmVWaWN0aW0iOi0x-LCJtYW5pcHVsYXRpdmVB-ZG1pcmFsIjp0cnVlLCJl-bmRHYW1lIjpmYWxzZSwi-Q0xleGVjdXRlZCI6ZmFs-c2UsIm11dHVhbEFubmlo-aWxhdGlvbiI6ZmFsc2Us-ImVzdGFibGlzaFNhbml0-YXRpb24iOmZhbHNlLCJj-aGFuZ2VPZlBsYW5zIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3Jpc2lzT3B0-aW9ucyI6W1tdLFtdLFtd-LFtdLFtdLFtdXSwicHJv-Y2Vzc2VkT3V0Y29tZSI6-ZmFsc2UsIm1lbWVudG9V-c2VkIjpmYWxzZSwibWVt-ZW50b0NhcmRzIjpbXSwi-ZHJhZGlzQmFpdCI6W3Ry-dWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVlLHRy-dWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVlXSwi-Zm9yTG92ZSI6ZmFsc2Us-ImJsaW5kRGV2b3Rpb25Q-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsImh1-bWFuRGVsdXNpb25QYXVz-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNvbW1h-bmRBdXRob3JpdHlQYXVz-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNoYW5n-ZU9mUGxhbnNQYXVzZSI6-ZmFsc2UsInRhbmsiOltm-YWxzZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxz-ZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxzZSxm-YWxzZV0sInByb2JhdGlv-blBhdXNlIjpmYWxzZSwi-eG8iOmZhbHNlLCJkaWVS-b2xsUXVldWUiOltdLCJk-aWVSb2xsTW9kaWZpZXIi-OjAsImxhc3REaWVSb2xs-IjpudWxsLCJsYXN0RGll-Um9sbE1vZGlmaWVyIjow-LCJsYXN0RGllUm9sbFZh-bHVlIjowLCJtYWpvclZp-Y3RvcnkiOmZhbHNlLCJl-Y28iOmZhbHNlLCJzcHMi-OltudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bF0sIkZUTE9wZXJhdG9y-Ijp0cnVlLCJhdXRvUGFz-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImNhZ1Rp-dGxlIjp0cnVlLCJzcFRv-a2VuIjpmYWxzZSwic3Rp-bSI6bnVsbCwicXVpY2tG-aXgiOmZhbHNlLCJkZXMi-OltudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bF0sImRlVG9rZW4iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xscyI6-WzQsOCw2LDYsMiw1LDgs-MSw3LDIsNCwzLDQsNCwy-LDgsNyw2LDUsNyw2LDIs-Myw4LDEsNCwzLDMsNiw4-LDQsOCw1LDEsMSwxLDUs-NSwyLDUsOCwzLDEsOCw1-LDgsNCwxLDUsMSw4LDcs-NywyLDEsNiwxLDEsNiw2-LDcsNyw1LDgsNiwyLDMs-Niw3LDMsMSw3LDUsMyw0-LDMsNCw2LDQsOCw3LDcs-NCwxLDQsMyw3LDQsNyw0-LDMsNiw3LDIsOCw1LDYs-MSwyLDMsNCw4LDcsMiwy-LDEsMyw2LDYsMiwxLDIs-NCw2LDMsMiwyLDQsMiwx-LDMsOCwyLDEsNCwxLDgs-NSwzLDUsOCw1LDEsMiw4-LDMsNiw0LDUsMyw0LDQs-OCw3LDIsNiw2LDgsMiw3-LDQsNCwxLDgsNiwzLDYs-Myw2LDEsOCwyLDMsNiw1-LDMsMSw1LDMsMyw0LDEs-Myw1LDEsNSw1LDEsMiw1-LDEsNiwzLDIsNCw1LDYs-NywxLDcsNiw1LDQsMiw1-LDgsOCw4LDgsMiw2LDUs-NCwyLDEsMywzLDUsMyw0-LDMsNSw2LDQsOCwzLDMs-Niw2LDEsNiw2LDcsNiw1-LDQsMywxLDMsNCw4LDcs-NSw1LDYsMSwxLDIsNCw3-LDgsNyw4LDcsNCw1LDQs-Nyw3LDVdLCJtb2RpZmlj-YXRpb25zUGF1c2UiOmZh-bHNlLCJub09uZUdldHNM-ZWZ0QmVoaW5kUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlfQ==-
drnlmza chooses to play Zarek.

Desonos is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Political Leader
Pilot
Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Rice
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Not a Cylon
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOnRydWUsImZp-bmFsRml2ZXMiOnRydWUs-InBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJudW1QbGF5-ZXJzIjo2LCJkZXN0aW5h-dGlvbiI6IkVhcnRoIiwi-cGVnYXN1c0lDIjp0cnVl-LCJxdW9ydW1IYW5kTGlt-aXQiOjEwLCJ2RXhvZHVz-TWludXNDRkIiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2U29sb0N5bG9uSGFu-ZGljYXAiOnRydWUsInZB-bHRUcmF1bWEiOmZhbHNl-LCJ2QWx0RGFtYWdlIjp0-cnVlLCJ2SGFuZG9mZiI6-ZmFsc2UsInZOb0NhaW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Q2FpbiI6-dHJ1ZSwidkFsbENoYXJh-Y3RlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ1-c2VybmFtZXMiOlsiQm9z-b25NaWNoYWVsIiwiUGVu-Z3VpbnRvbiIsIm1kbWNj-bGVsIiwiZHJubG16YSIs-IkRlc29ub3MiLCJjb2x3-b2xmIl0sInBsYXllcnMi-OlsiSGVsbyIsIkxlb2Jl-biIsIkthdCIsIlphcmVr-IiwiQm9vbWVyIl0sImJh-bm5lcnMiOls1NDQyMDcs-NTQ0ODc0LDU0NDg3Myw1-NDQyMDUsNTQ0MjA2XSwi-cGxheWVyTG9jYXRpb25z-IjpbIlN0cmFuZGVkIG9u-IENhcHJpY2EiLCJIdW1h-biBGbGVldCIsIkhhbmdh-ciBEZWNrIiwiQWRtaW5p-c3RyYXRpb24iLCJBcm1v-cnkiXSwicG9zc2libGVD-b2xvcnMiOltbMCwwLDAs-MCwwLDBdLFswLDAsMCww-LDAsMF0sWzAsMCwwLDAs-MCwwXSxbMCwwLDAsMCww-LDBdLFswLDAsMCwwLDAs-MF1dLCJxdW9ydW1QZWVr-IjpbXSwicXVvcnVtUGVl-a2VyIjotMSwibmVnb3Rp-YXRpb24iOmZhbHNlLCJz-ZWNyZXRNZXNzYWdlcyI6-WyIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIi-LCIiXSwic2NvdXQiOi0x-LCJzY291dGluZ0Rlc3Rp-bmF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-c2NvdXRpbmdDcmlzaXMi-OmZhbHNlLCJzY291dGVk-IjpbXSwicmVkVGFwZSI6-ZmFsc2UsImlyb25XaWxs-IjpmYWxzZSwidHJ1c3RJ-bnN0aW5jdHMiOmZhbHNl-LCJwcm90ZWN0VGhlRmxl-ZXQiOmZhbHNlLCJlc3Rh-Ymxpc2hOZXR3b3JrIjpm-YWxzZSwiZm9yY2VUaGVp-ckhhbmQiOmZhbHNlLCJh-bGxIYW5kc09uRGVjayI6-ZmFsc2UsInF1aWNrVGhp-bmtpbmciOmZhbHNlLCJk-b2dmaWdodCI6ZmFsc2Us-Imluc3RhbGxVcGdyYWRl-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImJyb2Fk-Y2FzdExvY2F0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwiYnlZb3VyQ29t-bWFuZCI6ZmFsc2UsInNw-ZWNpYWxEZXN0aW55Ijpm-YWxzZSwiYmFpdCI6ZmFs-c2UsImRyYWRpc0NvbnRh-Y3QiOmZhbHNlLCJwZXJz-b25hbFZpY2VzIjpmYWxz-ZSwiYUJldHRlck1hY2hp-bmUiOmZhbHNlLCJ2aW9s-ZW50T3V0YnVyc3RzIjpm-YWxzZSwiZXhwbG9pdFdl-YWtuZXNzIjpmYWxzZSwi-Z2FtZU92ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJncmF2ZXlhcmQiOltd-LCJjeWxvbkV4ZWN1dGVk-IjotMSwiaHVtYW5FeGVj-dXRlZCI6LTEsImhlbG9S-ZXR1cm5Sb3VuZCI6Miwi-YW5kZXJzQmVuY2hSb3Vu-ZCI6MSwibm9DeWxvbkRl-dGVjdG9yIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZXhlY3V0ZWRDdXJyZW50-UGxheWVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-Ym94ZWRQbGF5ZXJzIjpb-XSwicHJldmVudGF0aXZl-IjpudWxsLCJlbmdpbmVS-b29tIjpmYWxzZSwiZXVs-b2d5IjpmYWxzZSwiYmxp-bmRKdW1wIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZmFzdExlYXJuZXIiOltd-LCJtYW5pcHVsYXRpdmVW-aWN0aW0iOi0xLCJtYW5p-cHVsYXRpdmVBZG1pcmFs-Ijp0cnVlLCJlbmRHYW1l-IjpmYWxzZSwiQ0xleGVj-dXRlZCI6ZmFsc2UsIm11-dHVhbEFubmloaWxhdGlv-biI6ZmFsc2UsImVzdGFi-bGlzaFNhbml0YXRpb24i-OmZhbHNlLCJjaGFuZ2VP-ZlBsYW5zIjpmYWxzZSwi-Y3Jpc2lzT3B0aW9ucyI6-W1tdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-LFtdXSwicHJvY2Vzc2Vk-T3V0Y29tZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Im1lbWVudG9Vc2VkIjpm-YWxzZSwibWVtZW50b0Nh-cmRzIjpbXSwiZHJhZGlz-QmFpdCI6W3RydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlXSwiZm9yTG92-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJsaW5k-RGV2b3Rpb25QYXVzZSI6-ZmFsc2UsImh1bWFuRGVs-dXNpb25QYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImNvbW1hbmRBdXRo-b3JpdHlQYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImNoYW5nZU9mUGxh-bnNQYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InRhbmsiOltmYWxzZSxm-YWxzZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxz-ZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxzZV0s-InByb2JhdGlvblBhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwieG8iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xsUXVl-dWUiOltdLCJkaWVSb2xs-TW9kaWZpZXIiOjAsImxh-c3REaWVSb2xsIjpudWxs-LCJsYXN0RGllUm9sbE1v-ZGlmaWVyIjowLCJsYXN0-RGllUm9sbFZhbHVlIjow-LCJtYWpvclZpY3Rvcnki-OmZhbHNlLCJlY28iOmZh-bHNlLCJzcHMiOltudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbF0sIkZU-TE9wZXJhdG9yIjp0cnVl-LCJhdXRvUGFzcyI6ZmFs-c2UsImNhZ1RpdGxlIjp0-cnVlLCJzcFRva2VuIjpm-YWxzZSwic3RpbSI6bnVs-bCwicXVpY2tGaXgiOmZh-bHNlLCJkZXMiOltudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbF0sImRl-VG9rZW4iOmZhbHNlLCJk-aWVSb2xscyI6WzQsOCw2-LDYsMiw1LDgsMSw3LDIs-NCwzLDQsNCwyLDgsNyw2-LDUsNyw2LDIsMyw4LDEs-NCwzLDMsNiw4LDQsOCw1-LDEsMSwxLDUsNSwyLDUs-OCwzLDEsOCw1LDgsNCwx-LDUsMSw4LDcsNywyLDEs-NiwxLDEsNiw2LDcsNyw1-LDgsNiwyLDMsNiw3LDMs-MSw3LDUsMyw0LDMsNCw2-LDQsOCw3LDcsNCwxLDQs-Myw3LDQsNyw0LDMsNiw3-LDIsOCw1LDYsMSwyLDMs-NCw4LDcsMiwyLDEsMyw2-LDYsMiwxLDIsNCw2LDMs-MiwyLDQsMiwxLDMsOCwy-LDEsNCwxLDgsNSwzLDUs-OCw1LDEsMiw4LDMsNiw0-LDUsMyw0LDQsOCw3LDIs-Niw2LDgsMiw3LDQsNCwx-LDgsNiwzLDYsMyw2LDEs-OCwyLDMsNiw1LDMsMSw1-LDMsMyw0LDEsMyw1LDEs-NSw1LDEsMiw1LDEsNiwz-LDIsNCw1LDYsNywxLDcs-Niw1LDQsMiw1LDgsOCw4-LDgsMiw2LDUsNCwyLDEs-MywzLDUsMyw0LDMsNSw2-LDQsOCwzLDMsNiw2LDEs-Niw2LDcsNiw1LDQsMywx-LDMsNCw4LDcsNSw1LDYs-MSwxLDIsNCw3LDgsNyw4-LDcsNCw1LDQsNyw3LDVd-LCJtb2RpZmljYXRpb25z-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJu-b09uZUdldHNMZWZ0QmVo-aW5kUGF1c2UiOmZhbHNl-fQ==-
Desonos chooses to play Boomer.

colwolf is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Political Leader
Support
Yeah, that seems like a bad plan, so I'll do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col wolf
Austria
Graz
flag msg tools
mb

New seed: 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-
colwolf chooses to play Cain.

Started Cain on Command; she may move to Pegasus CIC if she would rather start there (before looking at her Loyalty).

Players:
BosonMichael as Helo
Penguinton as Leoben
mdmcclel as Kat
drnlmza as Zarek
Desonos as Boomer
colwolf as Cain

Destiny rebuilt.
12 cards to start in the Loyalty Deck.
Initial Motives dealt.
Initial Loyalties dealt. There are now 7 cards remaining in the Loyalty Deck.
Zarek is now the President.
Quorum dealt to the President.
Cain is now the Admiral.
Kat is now the CAG.

BYC: Game State wrote:
Turn 1.1: Helo is the Current Player.

x4

x4

x1

x4

x3

AB

The CFB is empty.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
|

|

|
Leoben should now draw 2 skill cards from within the colors and numbers in their skill set.
Helo should now draw their starting hand of 5 skill cards.
Everyone else should now draw 3 cards from within the colors and numbers in their skill set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McClellan
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb

New seed: 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
Kat draws their initial skill cards:
Kat draws a Leadership card.
Kat draws a Tactics card.
Kat draws a Tactics card.

This is a bit scary... Our entire crew only draws 1 Engineering (2 if you count Leoben). Repairs are going to be a premium!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col wolf
Austria
Graz
flag msg tools
mb

New seed: 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-
Cain draws their initial skill cards:
Cain draws a Leadership card.
Cain draws a Tactics card.
Cain draws a Tactics card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: 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-
Helo takes their Receive Skills step:
Helo draws a Leadership card.
Helo draws a Leadership card.
Helo draws a Tactics card.
Helo draws a Tactics card.
Helo draws a Piloting card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Muller
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western Cape
flag msg tools
even if it's not
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOmZh-bHNlLCJtdXRpbmVlciI6-ZmFsc2UsImN5bG9uTGVh-ZGVyIjp0cnVlLCJzeW1w-YXRoaXplciI6ZmFsc2Us-InN5bXBhdGhldGljQ3ls-b24iOmZhbHNlLCJub1N5-bXBhdGhpemVyIjpmYWxz-ZSwicGVnYXN1cyI6dHJ1-ZSwiZXhvZHVzIjp0cnVl-LCJkYXlicmVhayI6dHJ1-ZSwiQ0ZCIjp0cnVlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJFYXJ0aCIs-InBlZ2FzdXNJQyI6dHJ1-ZSwicXVvcnVtSGFuZExp-bWl0IjoxMCwidkV4b2R1-c01pbnVzQ0ZCIjpmYWxz-ZSwidlNvbG9DeWxvbkhh-bmRpY2FwIjp0cnVlLCJ2-QWx0VHJhdW1hIjpmYWxz-ZSwidkFsdERhbWFnZSI6-dHJ1ZSwidkhhbmRvZmYi-OmZhbHNlLCJ2Tm9DYWlu-IjpmYWxzZSwidkNhaW4i-OnRydWUsInZBbGxDaGFy-YWN0ZXJzIjpmYWxzZSwi-dXNlcm5hbWVzIjpbIkJv-c29uTWljaGFlbCIsIlBl-bmd1aW50b24iLCJtZG1j-Y2xlbCIsImRybmxtemEi-LCJEZXNvbm9zIiwiY29s-d29sZiJdLCJwbGF5ZXJz-IjpbIkhlbG8iLCJMZW9i-ZW4iLCJLYXQiLCJaYXJl-ayIsIkJvb21lciIsIkNh-aW4iXSwiYmFubmVycyI6-WzU0NDIwNyw1NDQ4NzQs-NTQ0ODczLDU0NDIwNSw1-NDQyMDYsNTQ0ODcxXSwi-cGxheWVyTG9jYXRpb25z-IjpbIlN0cmFuZGVkIG9u-IENhcHJpY2EiLCJIdW1h-biBGbGVldCIsIkhhbmdh-ciBEZWNrIiwiQWRtaW5p-c3RyYXRpb24iLCJBcm1v-cnkiLCJDb21tYW5kIl0s-InBvc3NpYmxlQ29sb3Jz-IjpbWzAsMSwxLDEsMCww-XSxbMCwwLDAsMCwwLDBd-LFswLDEsMSwwLDAsMF0s-WzEsMSwwLDAsMCwwXSxb-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDBdLFsw-LDEsMSwwLDAsMF1dLCJx-dW9ydW1QZWVrIjpbXSwi-cXVvcnVtUGVla2VyIjot-MSwibmVnb3RpYXRpb24i-OmZhbHNlLCJzZWNyZXRN-ZXNzYWdlcyI6WyIiLCIi-LCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiXSwi-c2NvdXQiOi0xLCJzY291-dGluZ0Rlc3RpbmF0aW9u-IjpmYWxzZSwic2NvdXRp-bmdDcmlzaXMiOmZhbHNl-LCJzY291dGVkIjpbXSwi-cmVkVGFwZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Imlyb25XaWxsIjpmYWxz-ZSwidHJ1c3RJbnN0aW5j-dHMiOmZhbHNlLCJwcm90-ZWN0VGhlRmxlZXQiOmZh-bHNlLCJlc3RhYmxpc2hO-ZXR3b3JrIjpmYWxzZSwi-Zm9yY2VUaGVpckhhbmQi-OmZhbHNlLCJhbGxIYW5k-c09uRGVjayI6ZmFsc2Us-InF1aWNrVGhpbmtpbmci-OmZhbHNlLCJkb2dmaWdo-dCI6ZmFsc2UsImluc3Rh-bGxVcGdyYWRlcyI6ZmFs-c2UsImJyb2FkY2FzdExv-Y2F0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-YnlZb3VyQ29tbWFuZCI6-ZmFsc2UsInNwZWNpYWxE-ZXN0aW55IjpmYWxzZSwi-YmFpdCI6ZmFsc2UsImRy-YWRpc0NvbnRhY3QiOmZh-bHNlLCJwZXJzb25hbFZp-Y2VzIjpmYWxzZSwiYUJl-dHRlck1hY2hpbmUiOmZh-bHNlLCJ2aW9sZW50T3V0-YnVyc3RzIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZXhwbG9pdFdlYWtuZXNz-IjpmYWxzZSwiZ2FtZU92-ZXIiOmZhbHNlLCJncmF2-ZXlhcmQiOltdLCJjeWxv-bkV4ZWN1dGVkIjotMSwi-aHVtYW5FeGVjdXRlZCI6-LTEsImhlbG9SZXR1cm5S-b3VuZCI6MiwiYW5kZXJz-QmVuY2hSb3VuZCI6MSwi-bm9DeWxvbkRldGVjdG9y-IjpmYWxzZSwiZXhlY3V0-ZWRDdXJyZW50UGxheWVy-IjpmYWxzZSwiYm94ZWRQ-bGF5ZXJzIjpbXSwicHJl-dmVudGF0aXZlIjpudWxs-LCJlbmdpbmVSb29tIjpm-YWxzZSwiZXVsb2d5Ijpm-YWxzZSwiYmxpbmRKdW1w-IjpmYWxzZSwiZmFzdExl-YXJuZXIiOltdLCJtYW5p-cHVsYXRpdmVWaWN0aW0i-Oi0xLCJtYW5pcHVsYXRp-dmVBZG1pcmFsIjp0cnVl-LCJlbmRHYW1lIjpmYWxz-ZSwiQ0xleGVjdXRlZCI6-ZmFsc2UsIm11dHVhbEFu-bmloaWxhdGlvbiI6ZmFs-c2UsImVzdGFibGlzaFNh-bml0YXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJjaGFuZ2VPZlBsYW5z-IjpmYWxzZSwiY3Jpc2lz-T3B0aW9ucyI6W1tdLFtd-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdXSwi-cHJvY2Vzc2VkT3V0Y29t-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsIm1lbWVu-dG9Vc2VkIjpmYWxzZSwi-bWVtZW50b0NhcmRzIjpb-XSwiZHJhZGlzQmFpdCI6-W3RydWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVl-LHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0cnVl-XSwiZm9yTG92ZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImJsaW5kRGV2b3Rp-b25QYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Imh1bWFuRGVsdXNpb25Q-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNv-bW1hbmRBdXRob3JpdHlQ-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsImNo-YW5nZU9mUGxhbnNQYXVz-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsInRhbmsi-OltmYWxzZSxmYWxzZSxm-YWxzZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxz-ZSxmYWxzZV0sInByb2Jh-dGlvblBhdXNlIjpmYWxz-ZSwieG8iOmZhbHNlLCJk-aWVSb2xsUXVldWUiOltd-LCJkaWVSb2xsTW9kaWZp-ZXIiOjAsImxhc3REaWVS-b2xsIjpudWxsLCJsYXN0-RGllUm9sbE1vZGlmaWVy-IjowLCJsYXN0RGllUm9s-bFZhbHVlIjowLCJtYWpv-clZpY3RvcnkiOmZhbHNl-LCJlY28iOnRydWUsInNw-cyI6W251bGwsbnVsbCxu-dWxsLG51bGwsbnVsbCxu-dWxsXSwiRlRMT3BlcmF0-b3IiOnRydWUsImF1dG9Q-YXNzIjpmYWxzZSwiY2Fn-VGl0bGUiOnRydWUsInNw-VG9rZW4iOmZhbHNlLCJz-dGltIjpudWxsLCJxdWlj-a0ZpeCI6ZmFsc2UsImRl-cyI6W251bGwsbnVsbCxu-dWxsLG51bGwsbnVsbCxu-dWxsXSwiZGVUb2tlbiI6-ZmFsc2UsImRpZVJvbGxz-IjpbMiw2LDUsMiw1LDEs-NSwxLDUsMiw1LDIsNiw1-LDcsMywyLDIsNCw1LDEs-MSwyLDQsNiwzLDUsMiwy-LDEsNywzLDEsNiw3LDYs-NCwyLDEsNyw1LDMsNCw2-LDMsNyw1LDcsMiw2LDIs-OCwxLDIsNiwxLDIsOCwx-LDEsMiw1LDQsMyw3LDgs-OCwxLDEsMiwyLDgsNCw1-LDQsMyw4LDIsNywxLDMs-OCw2LDgsNywzLDQsNSw2-LDIsNyw4LDQsNCw2LDUs-MSw4LDUsNiwxLDgsNCw0-LDcsNSwzLDMsNiw4LDEs-NCwzLDgsNSw4LDgsNSw0-LDcsOCw2LDYsMywxLDUs-OCwxLDYsNSw3LDgsMSwy-LDIsMSw4LDcsMSw0LDgs-Niw1LDcsOCw4LDIsNCwy-LDEsNSw0LDQsOCw3LDIs-Miw0LDgsNCwxLDcsMiwz-LDcsNCw4LDQsNSwzLDMs-Miw0LDUsNyw0LDEsNCw1-LDIsOCwyLDMsMyw0LDIs-NSw2LDQsNywzLDIsMyw1-LDIsMiw4LDcsOCw2LDQs-MSw0LDgsMSwzLDgsMSwx-LDMsNyw3LDEsNSwyLDgs-Miw0LDIsNCw3LDgsOCw2-LDYsMiwxLDQsNSwxLDEs-OCwxLDEsMiw2LDMsNCw2-LDUsMiw3LDQsMyw3LDQs-OCwzLDMsNF0sIm1vZGlm-aWNhdGlvbnNQYXVzZSI6-ZmFsc2UsIm5vT25lR2V0-c0xlZnRCZWhpbmRQYXVz-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsIm51a2Vz-IjoyLCJwb3B1bGF0aW9u-IjoxMiwibW9yYWxlIjox-MCwiZm9vZCI6OCwiZnVl-bCI6OCwiZ2FsYWN0aWNh-QXdheSI6ZmFsc2UsImdh-bGFjdGljYVJldHVybmVk-IjpmYWxzZSwicHJlQ3Jv-c3Nyb2FkcyI6ZmFsc2Us-ImNvbG9uaWFsT25lRGVz-dHJveWVkIjpmYWxzZSwi-cGVnYXN1c0Rlc3Ryb3ll-ZCI6ZmFsc2UsImh1YkRl-c3Ryb3llZCI6ZmFsc2Us-ImRldGVjdG9yU2Fib3Rh-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJyZWJl-bEJhc2VzdGFyIjowLCJy-b3VuZCI6MSwidHVybiI6-MCwiaW52ZXN0aWdhdGl2-ZUNvbW1pdHRlZSI6ZmFs-c2UsInJlc3RvcmVPcmRl-ciI6ZmFsc2UsInJlY2ts-ZXNzIjpmYWxzZSwic2Vj-b25kQ2hhbmNlIjpmYWxz-ZSwicHJlc2lkZW50Ijoz-LCJhZG1pcmFsIjo1LCJj-YWciOjIsImN1cnJlbnRD-cmlzaXMiOm51bGwsImN1-cnJlbnRTa2lsbENoZWNr-IjpudWxsLCJ0aGlzRGlm-ZmljdWx0eSI6bnVsbCwi-dGhpc1BhcnRpYWwiOm51-bGwsInRoaXNDb25zZXF1-ZW5jZSI6bnVsbCwidGhp-c1BvbGl0aWNzIjpudWxs-LCJ0aGlzTGVhZGVyc2hp-cCI6bnVsbCwidGhpc1Rh-Y3RpY3MiOm51bGwsInRo-aXNQaWxvdGluZyI6bnVs-bCwidGhpc0VuZ2luZWVy-aW5nIjpudWxsLCJ0aGlz-VHJlYWNoZXJ5IjpudWxs-LCJ0aGlzVGFyZ2V0Ijpu-dWxsLCJkZXN0aW55Ijpb-NTksMTQxLDE3NCw1MSw5-OCwxMjksMTgwLDEwNCwx-MzYsMjcsMTMsMTc1XSwi-aW50ZXJydXB0cyI6W1td-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-XSwidGhlTXV0aW5lZXIi-Oi0xLCJ0aGVDeWxvbkxl-YWRlciI6MSwidGhlU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOi0xLCJ0-aGVTeW1wYXRoZXRpY0N5-bG9uIjotMSwianVtcFRy-YWNrIjowLCJkaXN0YW5j-ZSI6MCwiY29udHJpYnV0-aW5nUGxheWVyIjowLCJn-dXRzIjpmYWxzZSwianVy-eVJpZ2dlZCI6ZmFsc2Us-InZhbml0eSI6ZmFsc2Us-InNraWxsQ2hlY2tSZXZl-YWxlZCI6ZmFsc2UsImNh-cHJpY2FDcmlzaXMiOmZh-bHNlLCJ0b0RvSnVtcElj-b24iOmZhbHNlLCJmaW5p-c2hlZENyaXNpcyI6ZmFs-c2UsInJldmVhbGVkQ2Fy-ZHMiOltdLCJ0aGVGYXJt-IjpmYWxzZSwic2xlZXBl-ciI6ZmFsc2UsImFtYnVz-aCI6ZmFsc2UsImN5bG9u-U3dhcm0iOmZhbHNlLCJq-YW1tZWRBc3NhdWx0Ijpm-YWxzZSwidGhpcnR5VGhy-ZWUiOmZhbHNlLCJkb2dm-aWdodENBQyI6ZmFsc2Us-InNjYXJDQUMiOmZhbHNl-LCJzY2FyIjotMSwidGhl-R3VhcmRpYW5zIjpmYWxz-ZSwiZXZlbnRIb3Jpem9u-IjpmYWxzZSwiaG9ybmV0-c05lc3QiOmZhbHNlLCJs-b2NrZG93biI6ZmFsc2Us-Imx1cmVkSW50b0FUcmFw-IjpmYWxzZSwidG9Eb1Jh-aWRlcnMiOmZhbHNlLCJ0-b0RvSGVhdmllcyI6ZmFs-c2UsInRvRG9MYXVuY2hS-YWlkZXJzIjpmYWxzZSwi-dG9Eb0Jhc2VzdGFycyI6-ZmFsc2UsInRvRE9DQUNT-ZXR1cCI6ZmFsc2UsInRv-RE9DQUNTcGVjaWFsIjpm-YWxzZSwiZGFtYWdlUGxh-eWVyIjotMSwiYmxpbmRE-ZXZvdGlvbiI6LTEsImRh-bWFnZUhhbmQiOltdLCJk-cmF3U2tpbGxzIjpmYWxz-ZSwiY29udHJpYnV0aW9u-TGFiZWxzIjpbIiIsIiIs-IiIsIiIsIiIsIiJdLCJz-a2lsbENhcmREZWNrcyI6-W1syMywwLDI0LDExLDE2-LDI4LDIwLDEsMTksMjks-MzAsMTUsMzMsMTAsMiw2-LDMyLDE0LDUsMjEsOSwx-Nyw0LDE4LDI2LDcsMywy-NSwxMiwzMSw4XSxbNjQs-NTQsMzUsNDYsMzksNjAs-NDcsNjIsNDQsNTMsNTYs-NDEsMzYsMzcsNDAsNjMs-NjcsNjYsNDksNTUsNTIs-NjksNjgsNDgsNTgsMzgs-NjUsNjFdLFs4NSw4Niw3-MSw3OCw3Miw5MCw5Miw3-NywxMDEsOTQsODEsOTcs-NzksOTksOTUsODIsNzUs-OTEsODksNzYsODcsODAs-MTAyLDgzLDEwMCw5Myw3-MF0sWzEyNywxMzcsMTA4-LDEyMiwxMTksMTA3LDEz-NCwxMTIsMTE1LDEwNSwx-MTAsMTMwLDExNCwxMDYs-MTExLDEzOCwxMjMsMTIx-LDExOCwxMjgsMTMzLDEx-NywxMjAsMTE2LDEyNCwx-MjUsMTM5LDEzMSwxMzIs-MTEzLDEzNSwxMjZdLFsx-NjksMTU1LDE0MCwxNDMs-MTQ1LDE0OCwxNTIsMTQ5-LDE2MiwxNzIsMTU2LDE1-OCwxNzMsMTY4LDE0Miwx-NjcsMTU0LDE0NywxNTks-MTcwLDE1NywxNjMsMTQ0-LDE2MSwxNjYsMTcxLDE0-NiwxNTEsMTYwLDE2NCwx-NTAsMTUzLDE2NV0sWzE4-MywyMDAsMTk4LDE5Miwx-OTUsMTgxLDE5NCwxNzks-MTkzLDE4OCwxODksMTg2-LDE3OCwxOTksMTg1LDE4-NywxOTcsMTgyLDE5MSwx-OTYsMTkwLDE3NiwxNzcs-MTg0XV0sInNraWxsQ2Fy-ZERpc2NhcmRzIjpbW10s-W10sW10sW10sW10sW11d-LCJza2lsbENhcmRIYW5k-cyI6W1s1Nyw0Myw4OCw4-NCwxMDldLFtdLFs1MCw3-NCwxMDNdLFsyMiwzNCw0-Ml0sW10sWzQ1LDczLDk2-XV0sInNraWxsQ2hlY2tD-YXJkcyI6W1tdLFtdLFtd-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdXSwi-ZGFtYWdlIjpbIldlYXBv-bnMgQ29udHJvbCIsIkNv-bW1hbmQiLCJGdWVsIiwi-RW5naW5lIFJvb20iLCJB-cm1vcnkiLCJIYW5nYXIg-RGVjayIsIkZUTCBDb250-cm9sIiwiQWRtaXJhbCdz-IFF1YXJ0ZXJzIiwiQWly-bG9jayIsIk1haW4gQmF0-dGVyaWVzIiwiUGVnYXN1-cyBDSUMiLCJGb29kIl0s-ImRhbWFnZWRMb2NhdGlv-bnMiOltdLCJiYXNlc3Rh-ckRhbWFnZSI6WyJTdHJ1-Y3R1cmFsIERhbWFnZSIs-IkNvbGxhdGVyYWwgRGFt-YWdlIiwiSGFuZ2FyIERp-c2FibGVkIiwiV2VhcG9u-cyBEaXNhYmxlZCIsIkRh-bWFnZSB0byBQZXJzb25u-ZWwiLCJDcml0aWNhbCBI-aXQiXSwibWlyYWNsZXMi-OlsxLDEsMSwxLDEsMV0s-InF1b3J1bURlY2siOlsy-MywyNywxOCwzLDAsMjEs-MTMsMTUsMjIsMjYsNCwx-MiwyNSwyMCwxMSwxNCw5-LDI0LDEsMTksMTcsNSw4-LDEwLDE2LDI4LDYsMl0s-InF1b3J1bUhhbmQiOls3-XSwicXVvcnVtRGlzY2Fy-ZHMiOltdLCJxdW9ydW1U-aXRsZXMiOltbXSxbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXV0sInN1-cGVyQ3Jpc2lzRGVjayI6-WzE2MCwxNjgsMTY1LDE3-MiwxNjIsMTcxLDE2MSwx-NjksMTcwLDE2NiwxNjNd-LCJzdXBlckNyaXNpc0Rp-c2NhcmRzIjpbXSwic3Vw-ZXJDcmlzaXNIYW5kcyI6-W1tdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-LFtdXSwiY3Jpc2lzRGVj-ayI6WzgsMTUxLDEzMSw4-MSw4OSwxMTMsMTA3LDEz-MCw2MCwxMDEsNDcsMTE1-LDE0OSwyOCwxMTYsNDUs-MTI5LDk0LDE1NCwxNDIs-MzEsMTEwLDE4LDg1LDY0-LDEzNSw5OCwxMzksMTI3-LDExNCw2Miw1NywzNCwz-Myw5NSwxMiwxNDYsNjMs-MTE5LDY3LDQ0LDE0NSw3-MSwxNywxNDQsMTUzLDE1-OCwxMDQsMTM0LDIwLDEw-MCw0OCw3OSw3OCw3LDc1-LDEyMiwxMjQsMzksMTM4-LDEwNSw5MywyMywxMTEs-MTUwLDU4LDcyLDM3LDQz-LDEzNiw3NywxMTcsOTYs-MTYsMTU3LDczLDEwLDEw-NiwzOCw5MCw2LDY2LDk5-LDQyLDUxLDE0MSwxMTIs-NzQsODYsMSw2NSwxNSw1-NiwzLDEwOSwyNCwxMjYs-MTAzLDExLDkyLDY5LDEw-MiwxNDgsMzAsMTA4LDEy-OCwyNiw4OCw5NywxMzIs-NzAsNDEsMjEsMTE4LDg0-LDI1LDAsNTMsODAsMTUy-LDIyLDQ2LDMyLDEyNSw4-MiwxNTYsNDksOTEsMTIz-LDksNTIsMzYsMTIwLDY4-LDM1LDUwLDE0LDEzNyw2-MSwxMjEsMTldLCJjcmlz-aXNEaXNjYXJkcyI6W10s-Im1pc3Npb25EZWNrIjpb-MjAzLDIwNCwyMDYsMjA3-LDIwOCwyMDUsMjEwLDIw-OV0sIm1pc3Npb25EaXNj-YXJkcyI6W10sImFjdGl2-ZU1pc3Npb24iOm51bGws-InNjb3V0aW5nTWlzc2lv-biI6ZmFsc2UsImRlc3Rp-bmF0aW9uRGVjayI6WzUs-MjMsMiwxNywxMCwyMSwy-NCwyMiwyNywxNiwxNCwx-OSw2LDE1LDI4LDgsMTgs-MzAsMywxMSwxMywyMCwz-MSw0LDksMzIsMCwxLDcs-MjksMTIsMjYsMzNdLCJk-ZXN0aW5hdGlvbkRpc2Nh-cmRzIjpbXSwibXV0aW55-RGVjayI6WzE0LDEzLDEs-NiwxMSwyMSwyLDEyLDQs-MTksMjAsNywxMCw1LDE4-LDE3LDE1LDksMTYsMCwz-LDhdLCJtdXRpbmllcyI6-W1tdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-LFtdXSwibXV0aW55RGlz-Y2FyZHMiOltdLCJub3RD-eWxvbkRlY2siOlszMywz-NCwxLDksMzUsNSwzNiwy-MSw3LDIwLDYsMzksMTZd-LCJsb3lhbHR5RGVjayI6-WzQsMTIsMTAsMjIsMCw4-LDEzXSwibG95YWx0eUhh-bmRzIjpbWzE5XSxbNTUs-NjNdLFszMl0sWzNdLFsy-M10sWzJdXSwibG95YWx0-eURpc2NhcmRzIjpbW10s-W10sW10sW10sW10sW11d-LCJtb3RpdmVEZWNrIjpb-NjAsNjFdLCJyZXZlYWxl-ZEN5bG9ucyI6WzAsMSww-LDAsMCwwXSwidmlwZXJz-SUkiOls1LDYsMCwwLDAs-MF0sInJhaWRlcnMiOlsx-LDEsMSwwLDAsMCwwLDAs-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdLCJoZWF2-aWVzIjpbMCwwLDAsMF0s-ImJhc2VzdGFycyI6W1sx-XSxbMF1dLCJjZW50dXJp-b25zIjpbMCwwLDAsMF0s-InZpcGVyc1ZJSSI6Wy0x-LC0xLC0xLC0xXSwicHVy-c3VpdFRyYWNrIjowLCJh-c3NhdWx0UmFwdG9ycyI6-WzAsLTMsLTMsLTNdLCJy-YXB0b3JzIjo0LCJjaXZp-bGlhblBpbGUiOlsiUG9w-L01vcmFsZSIsIjEgUG9w-IiwiUG9wL0Z1ZWwiLCIx-IFBvcCIsIjIgUG9wIiwi-MSBQb3AiLCIxIFBvcCIs-IkRlY295IiwiMSBQb3Ai-LCJEZWNveSJdLCJkZXN0-cm95ZWRDaXZpbGlhbnMi-OltdLCJsb2NrZWRDaXZp-bGlhbnMiOltdLCJwcmVw-YXJlZENpdmlsaWFucyI6-W10sImNpdmlsaWFuTGV0-dGVycyI6WyJDIiwiRCIs-IkUiLCJGIiwiRyIsIkgi-LCJJIiwiSiIsIksiLCJM-Il0sInNwYWNlQ2l2aWxp-YW5zIjpbW10sW10sW10s-W1siQSIsIjEgUG9wIixm-YWxzZV0sWyJCIiwiMiBQ-b3AiLGZhbHNlXV0sW10s-W11dfQ==-

Zarek draws their initial skill cards:
Zarek draws a Politics card.
Zarek draws a Politics card.
Zarek draws a Leadership card.

We're not exactly swimming in politics either.

Fortunately, we have the Captain's Cabin available, which should help to some degree (at least until we reach sleeper).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Rice
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Not a Cylon
mbmbmbmbmb

New seed: 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
Boomer draws their initial skill cards:
Boomer draws a Tactics card.
Boomer draws a Tactics card.
Boomer draws a Engineering card.

Seems like a good idea to draw some Engineering then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [19] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.