Popular Tags: [View All]
James Temby
United Kingdom
Evesham
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Does anyone know of any tournaments happening anywhere, particularly in or near the Midlands?

Treated myself to a decent board (an upgrade from my DIY one) and would love to get together somewhere for some friendly competition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Afraid I don't. Subscribed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curatesegg wrote:

Does anyone know of any tournaments happening anywhere, particularly in or near the Midlands?

Treated myself to a decent board (an upgrade from my DIY one) and would love to get together somewhere for some friendly competition.

The Dice Cup in Nottingham have just gotten a board and I think they are planning some events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Raine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I would like to get something like this off the ground, I think there's interest but I haven't seen anything myself. We've been running an in house competition which attracted 16 people in it's first iteration.

We'd need more than one board to host something big, but I imagine we can definitely sort something out if we can source more boards.

Is there a UK championships or anything like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Temby
United Kingdom
Evesham
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eggpie wrote:
Is there a UK championships or anything like that?

I don't think so.

I think the best option would be to organise something at the UK Games Expo. I'm not the kind of person to drive something like this forward but I'd be willing to help anyone that did, I have some ideas.

Whereabouts are you by the way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Raine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Nottingham. You?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.