Italy
Parma
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello
For many months I took note of my games with a colleague using his real name as "non-user player".
Now, he registered in BGG and I would like to change all those logs to the new user.
Is this possible?

Thankx a lot

Emiliano "Wentu" Venturini

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Baum
Luxembourg
Grevenmacher
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wentu wrote:
Hello
For many months I took note of my games with a colleague using his real name as "non-user player".
Now, he registered in BGG and I would like to change all those logs to the new user.
Is this possible?

Not that I know of.

You could however use the "SPLU", a third-party tool that is a much better play-logger to edit your previous plays.

More info here:
Taking Play Logging Improvements into Our Own Hands

and here:
Log Plays Faster with SPLU

In any case, this is not like "tagging" in Facebook. The plays won't automatically be linked to the other user; this is more as a personal preference for yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can edit your logged plays entries by hand so there is a way of changing the player info. It is just very cumbersome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The BoardGameGeek app (unofficial) for Android, lets you edit one instance of a player (to add a username, for example) for all his logged plays. You could just edit the name/username to match what the user has on here ,and it should start appearing as a 'user play' now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.