Popular Tags: [View All]
Antoine Nebout
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi gamers,
I do not understand why concerning heros there are two plots for explore actions and only one for move action. Due to the fact I must finish an action to begin another one, I see only on occasion to use to action explore twice : begin on an unexplored tile, doing an explore action, move on an unexplored tile and explore again.
Do you see others cases ?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is exactly the reason: if you for instance have used two actions to kill something, then move to another tile you might not want to explore it with your last action: what if a creature spawns? Then you can use your fourth action for something else (worker), and then begin your next turn by exploring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
anbt wrote:
Hi gamers,
I do not understand why concerning heros there are two plots for explore actions and only one for move action. Due to the fact I must finish an action to begin another one, I see only on occasion to use to action explore twice : begin on an unexplored tile, doing an explore action, move on an unexplored tile and explore again.
Do you see others cases ?
Thanks

I will just say that the safest way to explore is to start your turn on an unexplored tile. Especially if you know its a creature.

EXPLORE

ATTACK

ATTACK

MOVE

EXPLORE if possible (only if you know its safe.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm not mistaken there is also a special ability to explore tiles you are not standing on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.