Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past, I have not been particularly impatient when buying games. Sometimes it's Kickstarter for things that I'm pretty sure I'll like, in which case the timeline is pretty much out of my hands. Otherwise I usually wait until a game has been out in the wild for a little while to read some impartial reviews and maybe see a playthrough.

However, I've already seen and played ANCOT, and I know I want it Alubari: A Nice Cup of Tea. As soon as I can get it. Assuming it's still on track to be released at Essen'18 (is it?), is my best bet just to find someone in the local gaming scene that's going and get them to mule back a copy for me? Or do people have other ways of getting early copies of hot games that they'd care to share?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D
msg tools
I hire me some nice group of pirates who comb the Pacific trading routes in search of those slow moving cargo ships laden with new and amazing games bound for other lands.

Then we steal them and play them and resell them for exorbitant profits on eBay!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.