Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Hengst II
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I keep going back and forth on whether to back this one, and if so, at what point to back. IS there anything that I cannot back through the pledge manager? I am wondering if I did the $100 pledge an then increased to add the other stuff during that phase if I could. Are any of the add-ons not available at that time, based on folks with previous CMON campaign experience. It will be coming in at the wire for me as far as what I can afford when the campaign ends versus two weeks later. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No you can back whatever you want in the PM. You can even back $1 and fully upgrade in the PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hengst II
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, great, thanks!!! That may be the route I go. It also gives me time to see everything that they add as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Lilydale
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
I’m backing at $1 simply because I am on the fence with this iteration of Zombicide. At least that way if I don’t pledge now I get the option to pledge in PM without having to worry about doing the whole late backer thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
While I have always appreciated everyone who has ever kickstarted a game, this is the first one I have backed myself. I decided I wouldn't buy any add-ons, just back the full amount on the original pledge (game + expansion). I succumbed to doors and the extra alternative game, but I was surprised when I went onto the pledge manager that they only want me to specify how much money I am pledging, and not which items I want for it. How do they know which stretch goal is working for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaakko E
Finland
flag msg tools
You will assign your money to correct items in the Pledge manager, after kickstarter ends.

Basically you now allocate some sum of money into an online shop. Then, after the shop really opens, you can assign your sum of money to items. You can add money in that phase as well (although withdrawing is hard, not sure how that goes).

You can pledge 1$ now, if you are not sure about the situation and want to just have option to pledge whole game in Pledge Manager. Of course, this does not help with the Stretch Goals.

This procedure changes from Kickstarter to Kickstarter. Some small ones might not have any pledge manager. The Batman Gotham chronicles lets everyone to buy stuff from Pledge manager, even without the 1$ pre-allocation. I.e. that will be a "real" (but short-time) online shop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Lilydale
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
Post the close of the campaign, CMON tend to send out a survey to gain an idea of what components people want. Then when they open the Pledge manager you select what you want. Add anything new you may want, pay any additional costs for anything new you did not have credit to cover and shipping. Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.