Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yannick Deplaedt
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After months of preparation, of having the game played in many cities, and a few European countries, adding new content and integrating the constructive feedback received, Big Monster is live now live on Kickstarter.

You can follow this link to see what the game is about.
CLICK HERE, DON'T BE AFRAID!

The creator is working on the shipping costs for people in the US and Asia. The page will be updated to give more precise and hopefully cheaper costs in the next few days.

I love this game since the first time we played the Team Mode with my wife and 9 years old daughter (she was 7 at the time of our first game). The rules are simple, and easily understandable for kids of 7 and up. Still, when you play with hardcore gamers, the game changes completely and offers a very different and way more competitive experience.

Since I know the designer of the game and the project creator, please keep in mind that my opinion toward the game is naturally inclined to be positive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan powers
msg tools
Single game shipping to US is currently $48.
You might have some trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Deplaedt
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
paz9x wrote:
Single game shipping to US is currently $48.
You might have some trouble.

Yes, we are actually trying to find a better solution with a way cheaper price for shipping. Shipping is always such a risky and difficult thing to figure out for small creators.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
Kalamaria
flag msg tools
even for europe shiiping is too expensive. 30e is the game and 16e is the shipping more than 50% of the price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Deplaedt
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ManolisKK wrote:
even for europe shiiping is too expensive. 30e is the game and 16e is the shipping more than 50% of the price

I can tell you I know the feeling. Living in Japan, every time I back a project on Kickstarter, paying more in shipping than the price of the game is something I got used to.

Right now, we are looking for solutions to lower the shipping cost. We will update with new information once we have found the right answers! We are actually gathering better information from other publishers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.