Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick note here to explain the latest update on the game from Orange Nebula (particularly the name change).

So yesterday Marc and Lacey posted the latest update on the game, the most important announcement being that having been speaking to Trademarking lawyers they have decided to change the name of the Game from Epoch the Awakening to Vindication. It seems that there are a lot of games out there with Epoch in their names and to distinguish the game in the marketplace it really needed its own unique name. They decided to change the games' name to Vindication, which reflects the player who starts as a Wretch becoming Vindicated during the course of the game.

Secondly they announced a really awesome bonus for backers. The game will now be coming with awesome Game Trayz and that there will be one for each player and one for the common components. These Game Trayz WILL fit SLEEVED cards and look totally awesome.

Alas with the Game Trayz, name change and some issues with the coin colours there is a knock on effect on the delivery date. This is currently looking at being late June. The creators however want this to be the best game that it can be and I for one totally agree with this decision.

Finally to show what an awesome publisher Orange Nebula is, they will be giving a cool promo card to all those who've helped out with the rule-book and playtesting the game.

So if you're wondering where the game is on the game database, this is the reason. The Epoch is over, but long live Vindication!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Griffin
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Sounds great. I like the new name. I am also more than willing to wait an extra few months for delivery. Anything that makes for a great game will be worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Gavin.

Here's a link to the actual video update:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Trayz addition is quite a big chunk of value added to the game. I appreciate the way these guys are doing business!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited. Love the new name. Also, super interested in what else Mark and his Orange Nebula horde are cooking up. Further news always welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.