Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Simionato
Italy
torviscosa
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a lot of trouble understanding the rules in the italian booklet.

- I don't understand at all the mechanism beyond Batman's dice rolls.
- I'm not sure when the game ends, how the last turn works.

Can somebody explain?

(- and, but this is a personal thought, putting villains to the left and to the right of the city is just confusing me. I would rather put the villain deck on the top of the table, two villains in the middle, and let the bottom of the table be the battleground.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Randi
Italy
Lecco
Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the (italian) rules with me, but I had the same problem understanding exactly how the endgame flows and THIS VIDEO was enough for me.

I remember how Batman dice works... in italian thumbsup Batman ha dadi neri e grigi con 3 diversi simboli, l'unico da capire è la Batmobile: è l'unico simbolo che ti permette di rilnciare dadi. Se al primo lancio ottieni una Batmobile su un dado nero ad esempio, questo ti permette di tenere da parte i dadi neri che preferisci (anche tutti) e tirare i restanti (in questo esempio i dadi grigi e i neri che non hai messo da parte, compresa la batmobile se vuoi). Finchè ottieni Batmobili puoi in sostanza continuare a rilanciare dadi, conservando solo quelli del colore della Batmobile scelta. Per questo a volte conviene tenere da parte anche la Batmobile per essere sicuro di poter rilanciare anche il turno successivo ma continuando a tenere da parte i dadi già conservati in precedenza. Gli altri due simboli semplicemente contano come +1 danno (Batsegnale) e -1 danno, spero sia più chiaro ora.

If you still have any doubts let me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.