Hide
4 Posts

Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Appalled by the lack of communication rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Slack
msg tools
Anyone involved with this project knows its an absolute dumpster fire right now, however I am appalled and insulted that SGP has not responded to my numerous refund requests. Nothing. Not a peep. I didn't pledge any money towards this game... I pre-ordered it. The delay is bordering on 2 years and I am absolutely disinterested in this product and I want my money back.

Has anyone had any success in contacting SGP?

What should I do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you contacted your credit card? Tell them you have made refund requests and let them know you'll be happy to send them documentation. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there no sundown on pre-orders?

I'm generally anti-refund (for the most part) because it screws up Kickstarter BUT! If you pre-ordered via a different platform, you absolutely have the right to get your money back at any time before the product has shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
No according to SodaPop. I preordered their Super Dungeon Explore Legends game...I am not entitled to a refund according to them as they are 'in production'

They must have the same loose understanding of production that Shon has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.