6 Posts

Legendary: Buffy The Vampire Slayer» Forums » General

Subject: Full co-op? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can this game be played fully co-operative?
The only review on this site talks about "semi co-op" but then vaguely mentions "full co-op" is an option but has no details. How many different ways can this game be played and what's the best?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
The difference between full and semi co-op in this game is whether you tally up personal scores in the end or not. You beat the Big Bad together, then see who did the best. In full coop you just don't bother with those personal scores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
United Kingdom
Driffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We always play it fully co-op. There is a rule where you can score each player at the end to see has contributed the most to the victory (if you have one!), but we never bother with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played Buffy, but I play Marvel Legendary as fully coop.

Then only potential problem might be difficulty. As I said, haven't played Buffy, but the core set of Marvel is relatively light on difficulty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We only play it full co-op. Doesn't feel right going back to the Magic Shop or Buffy's house to "tally up" our scores to see who did the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.