Subject: WWF/WWE Raw Deal Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Reilly
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, just wanted to put this out there that me and a buddy still play in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We're always looking for new members as well as would be happy to teach new people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Fitzpatrick
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming to Origins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reilly
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering it. I'm currently thinking about going to Gen Con because I know for sure they're running events. Are they running them at Origins too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Fitzpatrick
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't looked at the events. Let me know if you do decide Origins is good. I'd love to learn the game!

wf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you heard of/seen the World Wide Wrestling RPG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Fitzpatrick
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Have you heard of/seen the World Wide Wrestling RPG?

I've *heard* of every wrestling game (including some majorly obscure ones like Kayfabe - an old PnP that I purchased years ago). I never picked up WWW, likely because it seemed that it wasn't the type of game I'd be into. I check it out periodically and reconsider, but I haven't quite taken the dive.

Is that the primary wrestling game you play?

I even have my first game design, a wrestling one, Modern Day Gladiators: Wrestling Game. Wrestling games have always been a thing for me since I was a kid playing Champions of the Galaxy (or honestly, created my own as a young'un).

wf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the only wrestling game I've played tabletop. I bought it because it was so good. I played it online, and tried it with the kids, but it really is a solid ADULT tabletop game. I only mentioned it because I had so much fun playing it... but it's definitely NOT a fighting game as much as a tell-a-wrestling-story game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryson Yuzyk
Canada
Port Moody
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think maybe there's still a community on TCO that plays, if you're looking for others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Fitzpatrick
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
That is the only wrestling game I've played tabletop. I bought it because it was so good. I played it online, and tried it with the kids, but it really is a solid ADULT tabletop game. I only mentioned it because I had so much fun playing it... but it's definitely NOT a fighting game as much as a tell-a-wrestling-story game.

That was what Kayfabe was - it was more describing what your character did in the ring and then the reaction from the crowd.

Honestly, I'd love to revisit that idea and create a card game where the players are wrestlers trying to get the best match (meaning, the one that the crowd is the most "into").

Project for another day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Fitzpatrick
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yubinshan wrote:
I think maybe there's still a community on TCO that plays, if you're looking for others.

What's TCO?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.