Subject: Who is Private Adamson? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rocky mount
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've tried to find FAQ regarding Prvt. Adamson. Card A-25 is the suspicious card. I seem to recall a reference to this card from years ago. Is this card referring to the American Hero Lucas instead? In all my games this is the first time I've actually come across this event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pvt. Adamson is correct (not Lucas). This event represents a non-NCO soldier receiving a battlefield promotion to a rank of leadership. It can also represent a lowly private taking charge of a sticky situation when his surrounding officers and NCOs are rendered combat ineffective.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, Chad, he was actually asking which counter is he. If I am correct, Private Adamson is a 6-2 Leader who only comes into play with that specific event. Every country has its own "Private Adamson."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocky Mount, leftmost unit, four rows up from the bottom:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2075017/combat-commander-eur...

When my opponent receives this event I rub my hands. The private is an awesome fighter, but worth 3 VP and rather easy to eliminate !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rocky mount
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. Found him hidden amidst a sea of green. Thanks Chick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.