Hide
3 Posts

Meeple War» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of track. Now what? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dorean B
msg tools
We started our first game, but don’t see anything in the rules about what to do once your worker has reached the end of a track. Meaning, on my first turn, I moved my worker to the building icon so I could start another building . That’s the end of that particular path, so now what? Do I just move it back to the beginning of the track and do it all over again, or something else? I read through the whole rules book and didn’t find anything about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doreanb wrote:
We started our first game, but don’t see anything in the rules about what to do once your worker has reached the end of a track. Meaning, on my first turn, I moved my worker to the building icon so I could start another building . That’s the end of that particular path, so now what? Do I just move it back to the beginning of the track and do it all over again, or something else? I read through the whole rules book and didn’t find anything about this.

Placed back on the starting space. Page 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorean B
msg tools
Thanks! I read the book through a couple times and never saw that. Guess it must have been past my bedtime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.