Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shelia Wright
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The translation of these rules is confusing... Can anyone help me? 15 task cads are counted, but in the center with the top card turned over. Oldest player starts. That player rolls 5 dice... The what?
As long as you can set something aside you can keep rolling with no baby token penalty? Is that correct? Or you can take 1 baby token to refill your remaining dice? When you complete a line on the card you cover it up and decide whether or not to stop?
If you get 5 babyies everyone discards thier baby tokens for free? If you fail a test you take 2 tokens? Is that right? Just some overall flow of the game rules would be great. Thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Hildenbrand
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Shelia,

I just uploaded the official English rules created by AMIGO. It seems that BGG needs some time to put them into the "files"-section.

If I shall send them directly by email, please send a short note to christian.hildenbrand@amigo-spiele.de

Best regards
Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.