Subject: US shipment status rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dj sabor
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive been following the Serious Poulp Kickstarter updates with interest, and have been awaiting confirmation of shipping of my wave 1 order the West coast. Today’s update says that wave 1 shipping will be complete by the end of the week (Friday? It’s currently 10:15 pm Pacific) and to email if items haven’t been received by that time. But what about lack of a tracking number? I have no evidence that anything is on its way to me. So I need to wait till Friday/whenever to ask after that, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djsabor wrote:
Ive been following the Serious Poulp Kickstarter updates with interest, and have been awaiting confirmation of shipping of my wave 1 order the West coast.

Sorry to hear you don't have it yet. Your call on the contact, but I've had mine in West BFE, Oregon for about a week and a half now. Came on Saturday the 14th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dj sabor
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that does it. I’m in LA, for Pete’s sake. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably obvious , but better check your pledge manager to ensure that you requested wave 1 shipping. I only say this as I noticed some people got confused with the wording wave 1 and 1 wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had mine for a week in Reno NV. I'd contact them, worst they can say is "Let us know if you don't have it by Friday."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly this tripped me up too. Even the basic Rookie Pledge includes wave 2 items so if you picked a single shipment you're in wave 2.

Note the QML tweeter feed indicates the last emails and shipments went out on the 12-14th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sprague
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For what its worth im in California and I dont have mine either while I see multitudes of others around my parts recieving theirs over a week ago. Finally sent a message to them this morning to find out whats up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Evanson
msg tools
In addition to making sure that you were supposed to get a Wave 1 shipment, do be sure to check your Spam folder, if you haven't already. When mine shipped from Quartermaster Logistics, I received an email with a FedEx tracking number. Email was from "Info@qmlogistics.com", and the subject was "Your 7th Continent Pledge has Shipped!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.