Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Lea
United Kingdom
Leeds
County: West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Has anyone got an English translation of the special abilities of the various generals as described on the board? Mine's in German.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rplea (#33470),

You mean they actually got a German version of Hannibal? Where did you get it? I know people who would like to get it. By the way, I just added a file for the special abilities. Check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lea
United Kingdom
Leeds
County: West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: special abilities
WalterLai (#33803),
Thanks very much for that, Walter, much obliged.
I bought the Descartes edition about two months ago from a gentleman in Germany via the 'GeekMarketplace for 55 Euros before shipping. I was quite pleased, the quality and condition of the components being high as well. Although my copy is in German (published 1998), I think Jeux Descartes is a French branch of Eurogames, though they publish games in several languages. Their current website makes no mention of the game. My advice is add this to your "wanted" list in case it comes up on this site again, and keep your eyes peeled on European versions of eBay etc. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Strat Hertler
Germany
Braunschweig
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
Re: special abilities
rplea (#33881),

Hello, I'm from Germany and the game could be still purchased here. It has been published by Eurogemes Descartes. On the homepage http://www.descartes-editeur.com it's not listed if you choose the english language but it is if you choose german.

Greetings, Dunker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.