Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L Z
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Yesterday I got Carcassonne:the castle, so this evening I decided to try this with my girlfriend. She had to go to sleep early for studying the next day, so we decided to give just a look at the components. But as soon as the city walls were placed on the table, I started to explain rules. Obviously, as usual for me, I made a mess in explainig rules that I read a lot before (actually I even posted a rules summary in Italian here on BGG). I felt very dumb. So we decided to try and to see the easy rules along the game.
Well, we got them in few minutes and turns.
She got the biggest house, and in the end stole me a long path with fountains. This gave her a great bonus at the end (13 points for the biggest house...). I was clever enought to read all the comments here on BGG before playing, so I actually knew how to manage with tricky situations.
I liked it a lot, it was what I was searching for. She liked it? A lot, and actually she won 92 - 70!!!
It's a great 2 players game, very different from Settlers of Catan Card game that we got (also good, but longer and more brain sucking). We'll surely play this a lot, because it's fun, easy and short.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.