Century: Eastern Wonders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Cana yy
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I take the same type bonus tiles after complete 2nd column of trading post?
Tks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
joecana wrote:
Could I take the same type bonus tiles after complete 2nd column of trading post?
Tks
Yes, absolutely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cana yy
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tks reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Kansas City Chiefs fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Oahu Board Gamers Meetup participant
Do the bonuses stack? For example getting 2 free extra movements if I have 2 of the extra movement bonus tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajorOracle wrote:
Do the bonuses stack? For example getting 2 free extra movements if I have 2 of the extra movement bonus tiles.
Do you mean can you do two "free" moves due to having 2 free move tiles?

Yes.

If you mean can you move, then do the action on the tile or place an outpost then move again and take a second turn...

no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Kansas City Chiefs fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Oahu Board Gamers Meetup participant
The first.

Thanks for the answer,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Ghosn
Philippines
flag msg tools
mb
nazcagames wrote:
joecana wrote:
Tks
Yes, absolutely.
I personally think this is overpowered. To get 2 red cubes in one harvest, to move 2 spaces for free, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls