Subject: Online version is now available on the BoardGamePlay! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kion K.
msg tools
boardgameplay.com
badge
mb
Greetings fellow board game enthusiasts!

After a couple of months of work and a closed beta testing period with the game designer (thanks, Dieter Stein!), I'm pleased to announce that Urbino is now available for online play on the BoardGamePlay!

https://boardgameplay.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Online version now available on BoardGamePlay!
Cool beans. But I get to the the pick a color screen and nothing happens after picking a color. :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kion K.
msg tools
boardgameplay.com
badge
mb
qswanger wrote:
Cool beans. But I get to the the pick a color screen and nothing happens after picking a color. :-(

Hi Quinn,

If you chosen light pieces (make sure to hit "OK" to confirm your selection!), you should see the board rendered, but you'd have to wait for the other player to place an architect first (according to the rules, player with dark pieces goes first).

That being said, I believe your username is "Zugzwang" and you're talking about the game #74165, so you should definitely be able to choose color and hit "OK" - I just tried it (under your account) and it worked fine for me.

But if you're saying you selected a color, hit "OK", but nothing happens after that, it would be interesting... Definitely didn't see anything like that during testing... Also, perhaps try disabling adblocker if you use one...

If it still doesn't work for you, maybe take a screenshot and email it to me? Also let me know what device/browser you're using. You can contact me via this page:

https://boardgameplay.com/about

Thanks,
~ Kion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kion K.
msg tools
boardgameplay.com
badge
mb
Actually, I just figured it out! I believe you were using iOS/Safari or iOS/Chrome combination. There indeed was some weird incompatibility issue I can't explain (didn't happen before and started to happen now for Urbino only), but I was able to figure the workaround out, so it should work fine now (I confirmed on iOS/Safari/Chrome).

Thanks, Quinn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw all the replies. That was it exactly (iOS and both Safari & Chrome). Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s a pretty slick interface and plays real nicely on my iPad. I’ve got several tables set up waiting for opponents, so c’mon and join!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls