Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Barasona
United States
Snoqualmie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Dvonn from the Wizards of the Coast fire sale and unfortunately the copy that I had had only 22 black pieces! Is there any way to get a piece?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Buying Individual Pieces?
texaswashington (#33725),

Contact Jay Tummelson at Rio Grande Games (http://www.riograndegames.com). Always a pleasure to deal with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Dreifuss
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
texaswashington (#33725),
Yes, if it's a Rio Grande edition, contact Jay. I agree that he's a first class guy -- I once thought I lost a piece to my Zertz game, so I emailed him. I received a reply within about an hour. Then I had to tell him I found it -- my cat had been playing with it. He was very kind and courteous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Barasona
United States
Snoqualmie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isbert (#33776),
Unfortunately, it's not a Rio Grande. It's a Don & Co. copy. Would Jay still help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
texaswashington (#33807),
I had a discussion a while back with Sarah at gamesurplus.com, since I had received the Don & Co. version of DVONN and I was curious if the Rio Grande version included the potentials to go with GIPF. She told me that the game I received, *was* from Rio Grande, but that they had not slapped their logo on the box. As I recall, my copy of YINSH is the same in that respect.

Thus, Rio Grande should be able to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.