Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Bennett
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Random question to anyone listening. Are the tokens kinda.....well poppy. I bought mine back in January and was just waiting for the right time to open it up for the kids. When I started to take out the cardboard tokens yesterday each piece wanted to be ripped on the images....Its not my first game i know how to take them out, but it just isn't going well.
1) don't know if its just the way the game was made.
2) I bought it on amazon and don't know if it is a bootleg after everything has been going around with amazon and popular games.
or 3) I just got a really old copy that was stored next to the sea....the printed paper part of the card board just doesn't seem to be attached well or not cut threw or seemed like moisture got to it...(the card board was sealed in plastic though. and 1 sheet actually did come out nice.)

I'm just wondering peoples opinion on all this cuz i don't want to go out and get a new one if there all made bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't had that problem at all with my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bennett
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, Im thinking I may have just gotten ahold of a game what was not stored well and was stored for a long time. Every token i have taken out either rips the paper outside the token so that a lot of hanging chads are on them, rips into the tokens image....or just loosens the image on the token for it to fall of pretty much once a child notice it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been very successful with wood glue. Very small dot and pressure, should fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.