Hide
7 Posts

D100 Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Loot Quests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley A
msg tools
When a quest objective is to find a certain number of a specific type of item, like the first Dungeon Training (Loot 3 Parts) does loot gained from searching rooms or killing monsters count or does it only count when gained from finding an objective item?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every way of looting count

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley A
msg tools
Ok, Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Sarjant
Netherlands
Wageningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall reading somewhere (BGG/Facebook group) that the Treasure (TA/TB/TC) Objective Item can also be swapped for the appropriate Loot. E.g. Weapon, Part, or Armour (rolling on the appropriate table).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Zervakis
Greece
Heraklion, Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump! Another question:
If you loot the appropriate item (weapon, armour, etc) do you get to also keep the item, or it only counts as +1 to your objective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brutalien wrote:
Bump! Another question:
If you loot the appropriate item (weapon, armour, etc) do you get to also keep the item, or it only counts as +1 to your objective?
I played that you can keep the item, too. My thinking was that the purpose of the Training/Loot quests was to help get your character started, with some more items/loot/eq, before having to jump into non-Training quests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Vidal
msg tools
When Looting it "must be looted from a monster the Adventurer has killed."

So for the first training dungeon, you can only get the loot/parts you need to complete the quest from killing monsters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.