Subject: Fox clan. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Do they get a war advantage card? Cause I don't see it anywhere in the Daiymo box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Sanderson

Illinois
msg tools
IIRC i dont believe so because I think I got two for dynasty invasion and I only have 7 War cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean the player board with the actions on one side and the war advantages on the other? Yes, you should have gotten one for the Fox Clan. Be sure to check underneath the inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
RMGreen wrote:
You mean the player board with the actions on one side and the war advantages on the other? Yes, you should have gotten one for the Fox Clan. Be sure to check underneath the inserts.

Yeah I found it. However what I DONT see in one for BOTH the sun AND moon clans. Whys there only 1? Can play with both those clans at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duomaxwell007 wrote:
RMGreen wrote:

Yeah I found it. However what I DONT see in one for BOTH the sun AND moon clans. Whys there only 1? Can play with both those clans at the same time?

They are not clan specific and you can play 6 players at most.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have:
5 in the base game
1 in the Daimyo box
1 in Dynasty Invasion

7 total.

Basically what happened is, because owning Dynasty Invasion or Fox Clan increases the player count to 6, they had to put a player board in each for people who only got one expansion or the other. If you own both you get 7 player boards even though the official max player count is still 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.