Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chenery
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
FIRST WIN
mbmbmbmb
What is a queenie exactly? I keep seeing this popping up on Queen Games so I'm guessing its an expansion or addon? They are making it very confusing having a seperate name for just their game if that's correct. Escape is the first game I have from them so I thought it was a Queen boss in the temple or something...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's basically a promo item.

ToweringChen wrote:
What is a queenie exactly? I keep seeing this popping up on Queen Games so I'm guessing its an expansion or addon? They are making it very confusing having a seperate name for just their game if that's correct. Escape is the first game I have from them so I thought it was a Queen boss in the temple or something...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chenery
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
FIRST WIN
mbmbmbmb
PahToots wrote:
It's basically a promo item.

ToweringChen wrote:

oh a promo item? that's even less than I thought. I hope the big box was worth it for a bunch of promo items. I haven't been able to play it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Reynolds
United States
Amma
West Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ToweringChen wrote:

Queenie's are mini-expansions. Most of them are more than a simple 'promo' and some are close to the size of some full expansions.

TR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FYI, I got the big box and was very pleased with all the content. I thought it was well worth the price especially after I calculated what it would cost to buy all of it individually, even if I could as some of the expansions were out of print.

This is still a popular game at my house all though I can only play about two games in a row before my nerves need a break! Crazy fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chenery
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
FIRST WIN
mbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
FYI, I got the big box and was very pleased with all the content. I thought it was well worth the price especially after I calculated what it would cost to buy all of it individually, even if I could as some of the expansions were out of print.

This is still a popular game at my house all though I can only play about two games in a row before my nerves need a break! Crazy fun.

Great to hear
Can't wait to play it! How does it play with just 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.