United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Follow the Map!
badge
These organisms are cleaning out an eye socket infection
mbmbmbmbmb
if I fail my first activation with formation x, when can I attempt to try again with formation x? Do I need to sequentially attempt activation of all my other formations or can I return to formation x before trying to activate the rest of my formations?

Along the same lines, if I fail activations for all my formations, I have to pass correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent GERARD
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

1/ If you fail to activate formation "Schblurf" on turn X, you can try to activate "Schblurf" on that same turn but on your next activation after you activated formation "Blourf". Example : Turn 3, I want to activate Dokthorov and fail. I choose Bagration, and manage to activate him. Then the French activates Bernadotte (why not after all ?) then I can retry Dokthorov and fail again (of course).

2/ If you fail all your activation checks (that DOES happen, especially when you are me), then yes, you have to pass, with a true smile on your face : "Dear friend, this is your turn, I do not wish to activate anything now and it's all by fairplay and equity..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.