7 Posts

Lords of Vegas» Forums » General

Subject: Missing board - any chance for help with the scan? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E. z.
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi, I purchased a game of "Lords of Vegas" and unfortunately it turned out to be an incomplete box. There's no board. All other elements are fine.

Since Mayfair is unresponsive to any customer-support queries, can anyone scan the board for me and provide me with its dimensions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
Aville wrote:
Hi, I purchased a game of "Lords of Vegas" and unfortunately it turned out to be an incomplete box. There's no board. All other elements are fine.

Since Mayfair is unresponsive to any customer-support queries, can anyone scan the board for me and provide me with its dimensions?

Mayfair closed it's doors earlier this year, so I wouldn't expect a response from them any time soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Asmodee support. They are the new contact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. z.
Poland
flag msg tools
I know, that's why I gave up and asked here. Maybe anyone can and will be able to help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. z.
Poland
flag msg tools
FunkyBlue wrote:
Contact Asmodee support. They are the new contact.
Oh? I checked http://parts.asmodeena.com which seems to be the place where you report such issues, but it doesn't allow me to choose Lords of Vegas at all. Do you have any idea how can I reach them, if the website is no help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They may not have spare parts right now. They have said they are going to reprint in the future.

You might also ask here, in case the parts list isn't updated.

https://www.asmodee.us/en/contact/form/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm away from my copy right now, but I could take a picture of it when I get back to it... give me a shout in a month and a half if you still don't have the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.