Popular Tags: [View All]
David Brashaw
Ireland
Newtownards
Co Down
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know MourneQuest will be relaunched on Kickstarter.com at 8.00pm (GMT) on Thursday 17 May 2018.
The target goal has been amended along with the campaign and stretch goals. A limited number of games can be backed that will come with fully painted miniatures.
Every single backer will also get a free e-book copy of the MourneQuest novel by Garry McElherron.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Parrow
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
This title has some of the most unique and beautiful mini's I've seen. If that alone wasn't enough for some of us then check out the gameplay which looks like a winner too. Based on an Irish novelist's book series this game has a great backstory.

I especially like the way the cooperative gameplay is set up, the game itself is not timed but there is a race against the clock (well moon phases here) to prepare your characters for an epic final battle with a really creepy monster called the Shimnavore.

As I type this I am dumbfounded that it isn't commanding backer numbers like some other board games w/ minis that seem to be nothing but a reguritation of things we have all seen before with just a new coat of paint slapped on it. This game here is very unique and deserves support. No, I don't work for the company or know any of them, lol. I am simply a fan of great art and creativity and I'm seeing that here...well, I am a backer so I really do want to see this title make it into production.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MOURNEQUEST HAS FUNDED!
Today Mournequest has reached its goal on Kickstarter and will now be a reality.
Thank you to everyone who has pledged.

If you are not in yet, there's still a day and a bit left to get your pledge onboard.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/backspindlegames/mourne...

Leo Boyd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Berney
Canada
flag msg tools
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mournequest-fantasy#/

Indiegogo follow-up campaign is up and running to supplement the funding attained during the successful kickstarter relaunch. Any funding received through indiegogo will go towards unlocking more stretch goals. If you back on indiegogo, you will be treated as a late-backer of the kickstarter campaign and get everything kickstarter backers get (acording to pledge level).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.