Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/tillerson-trump-trut...

Quote:
Rex Tillerson may be gone, but he hasn't forgotten.
Speaking to soon-to-be graduates of the Virginia Military Institute on Wednesday, Tillerson dropped this truth bomb:
"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

Subtle, but pretty sure it was a dig at Trump. I am genuinely surprised that more ex -Admin officials have not come out against Trump. I suspect that, if Trump resigns, or gets ousted, every one of them is going to come out and indicate what a bad guy Trump was, but for now....they hold their peace. Is it party loyalty? Sheer stupidity? An urge to be in any spotlight, even if a bad one? Being misguided? A combo of all of the above?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Cowering, hoping the bully picks on the fat kid instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
I suspect that, if Trump resigns, or gets ousted, every one of them is going to come out and indicate what a bad guy Trump was, but for now....they hold their peace. Is it party loyalty? Sheer stupidity? An urge to be in any spotlight, even if a bad one? Being misguided? A combo of all of the above?

Extreme cowardice.

They will attack like hyenas when he goes down on one knee though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Cooper
msg tools
mbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:
I suspect that, if Trump resigns, or gets ousted, every one of them is going to come out and indicate what a bad guy Trump was, but for now....they hold their peace. Is it party loyalty? Sheer stupidity? An urge to be in any spotlight, even if a bad one? Being misguided? A combo of all of the above?

Extreme cowardice.

They will attack like hyenas when he goes down on one knee though.

I suspect that most of them have their own issues that might not bear close scrutiny, and consider keeping quiet the wiser choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Hoping Timmy doesn't send them to the 'cornfield'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty weak tea in my view. Name names, Rex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talmanes wrote:

I suspect that most of them have their own issues that might not bear close scrutiny, and consider keeping quiet the wiser choice.

Yes, cowardice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://politics.theonion.com/the-president-can-suck-my-big-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.