Here are the basic rules for drawing cards:

Quote:
If you discover a new room because of a tile’s or card’s
effect, and that new room has a symbol on it, you draw
the appropriate card for that new room. If a room is added
to the board through some other means (such as a haunt’s
instructions), the first player who enters that room does not
draw a card.

So in regards to Haunt 32 "Lost", the traitor is told to remove all tiles except the starting 3, the landings, and any player occupied spots. Then shuffle all of the discarded and newly picked up spots, to create a new draw pile.

Based on my interpretation of the rules, when exploring new rooms after the haunt begins, you would not be able to draw cards regardless if that room was used before the haunt. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two conditions under which you add a room to the house:

1. When you are moving into an area of the house that hasn't been explored yet (i.e. discovering a room), and
2. When you are specifically instructed to do so by a haunt, card, etc.

Haunt 32 does not instruct you to add any rooms to the house, only to return them to the draw pile. All exploration that occurs after the haunt begins is done under the regular rules (i.e. cards are drawn as usual).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I guess my question is that after the haunt begins and new rooms are added, are the explorers able to gain new omen and other cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eastfan9 wrote:
I guess my question is that after the haunt begins and new rooms are added, are the explorers able to gain new omen and other cards?

Yes. The only difference is they no longer make haunt rolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.