5 Posts

Aristeia!» Forums » General

Subject: Plastic rings for team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ne me
msg tools
mb
Hi , I'm no going to paint the figures, but I wish to make the team which is which when the figure on the board, I am wondering if I can use some rubber rings similar as CMON games did for their figures? (eg.Orange Rings vs Blue Rings)

Has anyone tried it ? Is it suitable for Aristeia too? Or any good alternative to make the team clear when fighting on the board? thanks. kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same question here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lap Tran
msg tools
mbmbmb
There's a youtube vid where the person put a small magnet under the base of the figure and another small magnet under a colored base. I'm going to give that a try once I'm done painting one of the figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lap Tran
msg tools
mbmbmb

Dollar store colored fridge magnets plus a cheap box of 30mm magnets from Amazon. It's a bit thicker than would be ideal, but the whole thing is pretty stable. The figures don't topple over. I probably won't bother to glue the magnets to the bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
nemesis2006 wrote:
use some rubber rings similar as CMON games did for their figures? (eg.Orange Rings vs Blue Rings)

This would've been THE way to do it.

Anyone know of an accessories company that makes this sort of thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.