5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [CAN] Bestbuy.ca - Pandemic Legacy Season 1 Blue - $59.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Charlton
Canada
flag msg tools
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/pandemic-legacy-season-...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genu B
Canada
MISSISSAUGA
Ontario
flag msg tools
Their yellow tag sale has about 4 pages of sales on board games!

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/category/board-games/22105.aspx...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
Sold out a long time ago but for $10 more you can get the red version which is also "on sale".
Looks like a classic bait and switch.

I have bought stuff from the Best Buy site before and service was fast but the pricing is even worse than Amazon's. A sale price there mostly will mean it is only $5 above BoardGameBliss pricing instead of $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best Buy sometimes offers good prices on games... but I agree that most of their sales only move pricing from "too high" into the "roughly normal" (compared to other online game retailers) range.

Nothing in this sale impressed me very much - but I still appreciate it being pointed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have any (Canada) BestBuy Reward Zone Coupons that expire in the near future due to the program being shut down, you can use them for these purchases. If you try this at home, the system does not allow the Reward Zone Coupons to be used online for some unknown reason. But if you go to the store and have Customer Service place the online order, you can then use the coupons for paying for it.

Better to use the coupons for something rather then letting them expire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.